Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

i said BRIGHTER side not bright-theres a difference. trying not to be negative here. im not being ridiculous-dont know what ur issue is with me, but u just need to chill out, its not nice
I don't have an issue with you Natalie, I'm just commenting on a couple of your posts here, that's all, nothing more.

you people make me really angry.

21 people in the apartment - 5 mccanns and several maids had already been in the apartment before the child was abducted. upon finding that the child is missing, what would you do? evacuate everyone else and forbid entry whilst one person searches? yeah, of course you would. no doubt you'd be thinking so rationally that you'd calmly request that your friends (you know, the people that you're on holiday with, and who you like and trust) don't help you try to find your missing daughter. would you then deny access to the room by resort staff (who are following a 'missing child' protocol that the resort has in place)? also, once the police arrive, is the first one to arrive entirely in control of a dozen distraught people, and able to prevent them touching anything, moving anything, or continuing to look for the child? yes, it's very unfortunate taht so many people were in there, but hardly surprising

Err Babychickens, think a little more rationally rather than with your emotions on this one. For a start it is the actual Portuguses police who have disclosed their frustration of what happened in the apartment after Madeleine went missing. The Mccann's made some big mistakes and this was one of them.

The Mccanns are doctors so they more than anyone should know the value of potential dna evidence or fingerprints that might be found.

The Mccann's quickly came to the conclusion that she had been abducted and therefore knew that the apartment was a possible a crime scene, so why oh why didn't they wait for the police to come rather than let their friends come over to their apartment? You don't need more than one person to look for a small child in an apartment and you certainly don't need to disturb anything whilst looking for her in an apartment. It's not like they were looking for something small like a passport is it?

Sorry but letting over 20 people into your apartment was pure stupidity,no matter how distraught they were.

Err Babychickens, think a little more rationally rather than with your emotions on this one. For a start it is the actual Portuguses police who have disclosed their frustration of what happened in the apartment after Madeleine went missing. The Mccann's made some big mistakes and this was one of them.

The Mccanns are doctor so they more than anyone should know the value of potential dna evidence that might be found.

The Mccann's quickly came to the conclusion that she had been abducted and therefore knew that the apartment was a possible a crime scene, so why oh why didn't they wait for the police to come rather than let their friends come over to their apartment?

Sorry but letting over 20 people into your apartment was pure stupidity,no matter how distraught they were.

Well said Kingmaker, and don't forget the McCanns were quick off the mark to criticize the police in theAlgarve, saying they should have closed the borders with Spain amd put the airports on alert with half an hour. they can't have it all ways!

A small part of me still can't stop thinking that there is something sinister going on.

I'm half waiting for the police to find some unusual bank transactions in the McCann's accounts leading to some shady business with blackmail and fraud or something and Maddie is being used as a pawn in the situation.

A lot of what's happened seems very peculiar.

A small part of me still can't stop thinking that there is something sinister going on.

I'm half waiting for the police to find some unusual bank transactions in the McCann's accounts leading to some shady business with blackmail and fraud or something and Maddie is being used as a pawn in the situation.

Wouldn't that be so awful though. I do hope not. Doesn't bare thinking.

Wouldn't that be so awful though. I do hope not. Doesn't bare thinking.

I hope not either, but there are no rules in politics and, if the McCann's have got themselves in to trouble somehow, people will do ANYTHING to get out of it.

You just have to look at all what has happened to see that something doesn't add up. What if they need money because of gambling debts owed to a loan shark? Once this is all over they can sell their story for thousands of pounds. This is only an elementary view, but people have suffered and died for less.

I can't believe some of things some of you are writing.

You're talents are wasted, with imaginations like these you should be writing screenplays at the very least.:shakes:

I hope not either, but there are no rules in politics and, if the McCann's have got themselves in to trouble somehow, people will do ANYTHING to get out of it.

You just have to look at all what has happened to see that something doesn't add up. What if they need money because of gambling debts owed to a loan shark? Once this is all over they can sell their story for thousands of pounds. This is only an elementary view, but people have suffered and died for less.

How can you suggest this ??? I can't believe you would think it, let alone write it.

Archived