Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Err... a kidnapper walks around Valletta with a small child in a tourist area 40 odd days after when the alledged abduction happened which has been publicised all over Europe.

The said child wearing a wig!!! If that not B.S then what is???:loopy:

This is your opinion, A kidnapper may have done this - it's not so ridiculous at all.

A child wearing a wig ? To disguise them as best as the kidnapper could ? Erm YES !!

This is your opinion, A kidnapper may have done this - it's not so ridiculous at all.

A child wearing a wig ? To disguise them as best as the kidnapper could ? Erm YES !!

A few points here in Teddie's defence.

1) Malta is a highly unlikely destination for an abducted girl with such a high profile as Madeleine, it's a popular British destination!

The abductor would most likely avoid British tourist hotspots like the plague!

2) Whilst the abductor would most likely have changed the way Madeleine's hair originally looked, a simply cut and dye job is far less likely to draw attention or look out of place, therefore the wig seems highly unlikely.

3) The person who told this account to The Sun, Ray Roberts doesn't seem to be telling the whole truth according to the Malta star:

"Police received no report on Maddie from Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts, the man who told ‘The Sun’ that he filed a police report after seeing four year old Maddie McCann late at night in Sliema, has never in fact made any contact with the local enforcement authorities"

Full article here:

http://www.maltastar.com/pages/msFullArt.asp?an=13027

I am starting to suspect that the McCanns are actually giant lizards... possibly space lizards who are trying to take over the earth. They are communicating with the mother-ship by releasing balloons with messages in!

I am starting to suspect that the McCanns are actually giant lizards... possibly space lizards who are trying to take over the earth. They are communicating with the mother-ship by releasing balloons with messages in!

Hmm I'm also starting to think that said mother ship is actually a giant pork pie too.

I think the parents did something, and are claiming kidnap to cover thier own back... dont ask me why.. but its the only explination I can see right now really...

and what angers me more, is all the coverage and support this couple are getting, what about the Needham case? they diddnt get this much coverage.., just boils down to one rule for one, one for the rest again

Well thank you Kingmaker2 for your reply in my defence, in fact I couldn't have replied better myself, so I'm very glad you did it for me;) Very articulate!!! So ta, baby for that!!

I'm not defending or supporting the McCann family they know they did wrong leaving three little 'uns on their own,and they are now paying the ultimate price, but the cost of their actions has been horrendous to a poor country like Portugal, and the cost has been even more horrendous to Madeleine, God only knows what has happened to her (and countless other less publised kids) All these "sightings" for the million odd quid "prize money" is of no use just wasting police time, when they should be working on total evidence. The media has a lot to answer for. Be serious you have kidnapped a child, so you take her to a well know tourist spot ie. Valletta, put a wig on her, parade her round, whilst shouting at her in broken English, people take photos to give to the police and they are all false leads...er.. wonder why???:huh:

Well thank you Kingmaker2 for your reply in my defence, in fact I couldn't have replied better myself, so I'm very glad you did it for me;) Very articulate!!! So ta, baby for that!!

Well thanks for the compliment teddie!:thumbsup:

I've listened to Ray Roberts in a BBC interview and he didn't actually say that he saw the little girl's face but the back of her head as she fell.

So he really is going solely on how the adults behaved towards the girl.

Ray Roberts says he looked like an Arab, but Mr.Roberts "Arab" description could easily be mistaken for a Maltese local, with Malta's strong historical connections with England, I'm pretty certain that English is almost a second language of the Maltese locals, so it really wouldn't be out of place if a local spoke some words in English.

On top of this Mr. Roberts was coming from a bar where his wife had left him, suggesting that he had more than the odd drink.

Ray Roberts thinks he saw Madeleine that night, I'm rather inclined to think he's barking up the wrong tree!:huh:

I would like to wake up in the morning, and Madeleine to be back with her careless parents. Then we would all be happy. It is a crappy story with no happy ending to be honest, poor little mite, and poor crappy parents, but even if she is re united there would be a hell of a lot of issues to be sorted out. It is tragic and sad, but i hope I am wrong but, I don't think she will be found. Poor little girl.

Archived