Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Pooch1, the majority of people have being thinking what you have put into words from day one.

I have never seen a couple so disinterested in such a devastating event, as Madeline Mc Canns parents.

Look at the difference between them and little Sahra Paynes parents, that is true grief.

Pooch1, the majority of people have being thinking what you have put into words from day one.

Nonsense statement no.1. No they haven't and besides for you to be able to make that statement with any authority you would have to simultaneously be inside the heads of every person on the planet for the last fifty odd days.

A truly appalling concept, but fortunately highly unlikely.

I have never seen a couple so disinterested in such a devastating event, as Madeline Mc Canns parents.

Foolish remark no.2. What do you want? Live footage of tear stained faces and sleepless nights.

Look at the difference between them and little Sahra Paynes parents, that is true grief.

No-brainer no.3 Only an idiot would try and compare the innermost depths of pain experienced by two sets of parents he's never met based solely on the media reportage.

Look at the difference between them and little Sahra Paynes parents, that is true grief.[/QUO

Sarah paynes parents were in the pub when she got taken i am not sure how far away it was i so they are not so perfect.Ihave just finished reading the book written by her mother.

Sarah paynes parents were in a pub when she was taken,Ihave just finished reading the book written by her mother.Iam not sure how far away the pub was from the field she was playing in.

Nonsense statement no.1. No they haven't and besides for you to be able to make that statement with any authority you would have to simultaneously be inside the heads of every person on the planet for the last fifty odd days.

A truly appalling concept, but fortunately highly unlikely.

Foolish remark no.2. What do you want? Live footage of tear stained faces and sleepless nights.

No-brainer no.3 Only an idiot would try and compare the innermost depths of pain experienced by two sets of parents he's never met based solely on the media reportage.

I gotta agree with you halibut on this one - I'm amazed :huh:

Look at the difference between them and little Sahra Paynes parents, that is true grief.[/QUO

Sarah paynes parents were in the pub when she got taken i am not sure how far away it was i so they are not so perfect.Ihave just finished reading the book written by her mother.

I am not speaking of perfection, I am speaking of parental love.

And how it manifests itself.

Leaving an entire family of brothers and sisters playing in a meadow, in broad daylight, is entirely different to leaving three babies alone, in a flat with the doors open, in a foreign country, while you go out for an evenings carousing with your mates.

I am not speaking of perfection, I am speaking of parental love.

And how it manifests itself.

Leaving an entire family of brothers and sisters playing in a meadow, in broad daylight, is entirely different to leaving three babies alone, in a flat with the doors open, in a foreign country, while you go out for an evenings carousing with your mates.

But in both cases the unthinkable happened,

It's not so much the fact that she was abducted. It's to do with the fact of leaving a group of children, all under 5 years old, on their own while the parents went out.

Take the abduction out of it. What if the little girl had tripped and banged her head while walking around in the dark? What if she had been "playing" with one of the other children and harmed them? Would you all have the same sympathy for them?

The facts are: The children were left alone with no parental supervision. The patio door was left open and there were 3 children in the apartment with the eldest being 4 years old. Is this the work of responsible parents?

Taking out whether it's tragic or not, would you ever leave your 4 year old alone in the house while you go to the pub next door?

Put the sound on and listen to this , must have sound on. I'll not comment.

I heard they were thinking of using that song by Brian Adams a few days back. How's that going to help??

The've already "stolen" the Simple minds classic. The Mccans have just appointed a new nominally paid campaign manager, so no doubt more Mccann stories will hit the tabloids in the days to come.

What's next the 60 day anniversary, the 70th day, 100th day??

We all hope Madeleine is found alive and well but none of this "campaigning is helping to find her"

In truth they will probably be closer to finding Madeleine when she is out of the media spotlight altogether, but that fact seems to be lost on the Mccann's at the moment.:huh:

Archived