Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

["

In truth they will probably be closer to finding Madeleine when she is out of the media spotlight altogether, but that fact seems to be lost on the Mccann's at the moment.:huh:

So true, there is so much reward money at stake now, it's getting unbelievable, every little sighting of a blonde child is being reported, all of them have to be investigated, thus wasting even more police time!

My granddaughter is about the same age as Madeline, is blonde, and had the same type of mark on her iris.

I am told some people have remarked on her simalarity recently, so it goes to show that people are on the look out, even if they are only old ladies

let us hope that wherever she is, that she is not suffering.

Looks like the Maltese police have the same opinion as some of us who have previously mentioned that Malta was a highly unlikely location to take Madeleine. Taking her to Valetta seems even more ludicrous!

"I have my doubts about all these sightings," said a senior police officer involved in the investigation.

"It's very unlikely that anyone would have brought her here, taken her to the capital city, travelled on buses with her and walked around publicly when all the world is searching for her," he said on the condition of anonymity."

Full report here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/25/wmaddy125.xml

Looks like the Maltese police have the same opinion as some of us who have previously mentioned that Malta was a highly unlikely location to take Madeleine. Taking her to Valetta seems even more ludicrous!

"I have my doubts about all these sightings," said a senior police officer involved in the investigation.

"It's very unlikely that anyone would have brought her here, taken her to the capital city, travelled on buses with her and walked around publicly when all the world is searching for her," he said on the condition of anonymity."

Full report here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/25/wmaddy125.xml

unless it's reverse psychology but even that's unlikely, if she is still alive, then whoever has her would lie low indefinitely

unless it's reverse psychology but even that's unlikely, if she is still alive, then whoever has her would lie low indefinitely

Well even that thought had crossed my mind, but I quickly dismissed that idea. Another point about Malta that might be overlooked is the fact that Malta is a tiny island, so the chances of being spotted by someone is huge.

If you're going to keep a low profile then you pick a country that is large enough to have remote areas where there are no tourist and where, if they do get spotted they can quickly leave and move to another location.

I'm not trying to be trite but merely to express a point that you are as likely to find Madeleine on the island of Malta, as you would Osama Bin Laden sheltering there.:huh:

agreed, and also how could whoever was with her, toting her around, be sure that she wouldn't cry out or pull away, or do something that could arouse suspicion

Also Ive been to Valletta , where she is supposed to have been spotted.Im sure someone wouldnt walk round a large city like that with her.

wheres all the pychic detective when we need then? all very well them doing it in front of camera, but with such a huge reward none of them has come up with anything:loopy: are all pychic just lots of hot air?

Archived