Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

What is the report saying? Murat and the hospital consultant, have conspired together, and that the women friend is covering for them?

Hope this isn't libel?

Heard on the news last night, they now think she was murdered in the hotel room...seems they found blood now :huh:

I am sick of hearing about it.

This Country is media mad.

Sure it was tragic but, forgive me for saying, I doubted she would ever be found after the first 2 weeks.

Unfortunately I seem to be right about it.

People do go missing everyday though :(

But still it's a sad case. It's not the parents fault that the media is crazy and do not mention other missing children. That still does not negate maddie's case. Just imagine what the parents must be going through. We can only hope she's safe somewhere

What I can't understand is that some concerned individual say they are 100% that a child they saw in a belgian bar was madeleine. So much so that forensics are now looking at the glass/bottle the child drank from looking for any dna that could prove it was madeleine.

I am sorry but why did that person not draw attention to the fact they thought it was her.....I would have stood up and shouted that I think that child is madeleine. And I doubt if there is a parent on here that would have been angry if I was wrong. The concerned individual let that child get away. Being concerned is not enough.....in an event like this you have to take action.

Better to look completely stupid if it turns out you are wrong, better to get a telling off from the parents if it turns out to be wrong. And better to scare a small child momentarily to hopefully put an end to what madeleine is going through. She has had nearly 100 days of being scared without her parents.

The McCann mother seems to have popped up again doing the rounds of interviews with the trashmags and the tabloids. Surely the articles are only newsworthy if the woman has something new to reveal - and if she has new "revelations" why didn't she tell the police as soon as her daughter was abducted?

I don;t know who their agents are, but I wonder if the McCanns have considered going on the next series of "Celebrity Big Brother" or "I'm A Celebrity In The Jungle"? I'm sure they could justify any moral concerns by saying they're just doing it to raise awareness......

The McCann mother seems to have popped up again doing the rounds of interviews with the trashmags and the tabloids. Surely the articles are only newsworthy if the woman has something new to reveal - and if she has new "revelations" why didn't she tell the police as soon as her daughter was abducted?

I don;t know who their agents are, but I wonder if the McCanns have considered going on the next series of "Celebrity Big Brother" or "I'm A Celebrity In The Jungle"? I'm sure they could justify any moral concerns by saying they're just doing it to raise awareness......

Ways to become a celebrity;

1, Go on Big Brother

2; Go on X-Factor

3; Neglect your daughter

What I can't understand is that some concerned individual say they are 100% that a child they saw in a belgian bar was madeleine. So much so that forensics are now looking at the glass/bottle the child drank from looking for any dna that could prove it was madeleine.

I am sorry but why did that person not draw attention to the fact they thought it was her.....I would have stood up and shouted that I think that child is madeleine. And I doubt if there is a parent on here that would have been angry if I was wrong. The concerned individual let that child get away. Being concerned is not enough.....in an event like this you have to take action.

Better to look completely stupid if it turns out you are wrong, better to get a telling off from the parents if it turns out to be wrong. And better to scare a small child momentarily to hopefully put an end to what madeleine is going through. She has had nearly 100 days of being scared without her parents.

If someone grabbed any of my young children, they would need hopital treatment.

But still it's a sad case. It's not the parents fault that the media is crazy and do not mention other missing children. That still does not negate maddie's case. Just imagine what the parents must be going through. We can only hope she's safe somewhere

The fact that the media IS crazy is why they've courted so much publicity over the case.

I still think there's something sinister with the parents.

If someone grabbed any of my young children, they would need hopital treatment.

I would not "grab" any children....all I was saying is why did that concerned individual leave it so late before saying something. I would not have....there are many ways the C.I. could have drawn attention to what they thought was the missing child, I never mentioned "grab". As I said I would have stood up and made it known to others in the restaurant that I thought the little girl was Madeleine.

And had it been one of your own children in Madeleine's shoes, you would be hoping and praying that someone would, as you call it, "grab" your child away from harm.

It's all very well you saying this from your own comfort zone with your children in the places you expect them to be. Just think outside of the box and think about Madeleine's parents. They would give anything to be in the position you are in now.

Archived