Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

And guess what? The DNA recovered did not that match that of Miss McCann.

but what if it had.....

It appears the DNA is of a male which means that the man with the child could have finished the drink thus negating any evidence from the little girl.

All leads however fanciful must be carried through and proven or unproven. The lack of DNA leaves this unproven so it cannot be determined as to whether it was Madeleine or not.

The lack of DNA leaves this unproven so it cannot be determined as to whether it was Madeleine or not.

julado there never was much of a possibility that Madeleine's DNA would be found on the bottle in the first place!

Saying that the "inconclusive" result doesn't prove that is wasn't Madeleine is correct, but then again saying that the result doesn't prove that Osama Bin Laden wasn't also there is also true!:huh:

All the nonsense reported "sightings" of Madeleine in British holiday hotspot Malta are similar to this Belgium reported sighting, in that the setting is extremely,extemely unlikely.

If you were in the shoes of the abductors you wouldn't go near Malta, similarly anyone who has Madeleine isn't going to risk getting caught seen with her anywhere in public, much less a cafe, where they would have been seated on a table, and when serving staff get multiple close up opportunities to view the most sought little girl in the world ,and perhaps catch a glimpes of her distinctive eye defect. The abductors themselves wouldn't be too keen to have anyone viewing their faces either.

Whilst people may cling to hope that these "sightings" might be Madeleine, I do wish people would switch on their rational side of their brain before taking any of these sightings too seriously.

Think about it, would the abductors risk being sent to prison just for the sake of a coffee!!:suspect:

There have been hundreds of witness "sightings" of Madeline, some like this Belgium witness claim to be "certain" but not one of these "certain" witnesses has mentioned seeing her eye defect or even have taken a positive photo of Madeleine.:huh:

Coming soon to ITV - "Celebrity Child Snatch" with the McCanns. Each week they run off with the child of a Z list celebrity, while said celebrity does several TV interviews about how it's everyone else's fault but their own. The location of the child is eventually revealed by a TV vote and the winning celebrity and child get to release a single that's a dead cert for the Christmas Number One.

Bad taste? Of course not - it's just raising awareness.....

julado there never was much of a possibility that Madeleine's DNA would be found on the bottle in the first place!

Saying that the "inconclusive" result doesn't prove that is wasn't Madeleine is correct, but then again saying that the result doesn't prove that Osama Bin Laden wasn't also there is also true!:huh:

All the nonsense reported "sightings" of Madeleine in British holiday hotspot Malta are similar to this Belgium reported sighting, in that the setting is extremely,extemely unlikely.

If you were in the shoes of the abductors you wouldn't go near Malta, similarly anyone who has Madeleine isn't going to risk getting caught seen with her anywhere in public, much less a cafe, where they would have been seated on a table, and when serving staff get multiple close up opportunities to view the most sought little girl in the world ,and perhaps catch a glimpes of her distinctive eye defect. The abductors themselves wouldn't be too keen to have anyone viewing their faces either.

Whilst people may cling to hope that these "sightings" might be Madeleine, I do wish people would switch on their rational side of their brain before taking any of these sightings too seriously.

Think about it, would the abductors risk being sent to prison just for the sake of a coffee!!:suspect:

There have been hundreds of witness "sightings" of Madeline, some like this Belgium witness claim to be "certain" but not one of these "certain" witnesses has mentioned seeing her eye defect or even have taken a positive photo of Madeleine.:huh:

I am not stupid.....you mention about the eye defect (perhaps catching a glimpse)....I had a friend in London with a very similar eye defect and she was my friend for quite some time before I noticed it.....for anyone to get a glimpse of the eye defect you would need to be pretty close. Any abductor risking taking Madeleine out would not let anyone get too close (realise they know about the eye defect too) for fear of discovery. If you give the abductor the comfort of KNOWING that any reported sighting will not be followed up then Madeleine is lost forever. The abductor would probably take great twisted pleasure in taking the girl out knowing that nothing will be done if someone thinks they recognise her.

Some of the more plausible of the sightings have to be followed up......tell me you would not want that if it was your child that was missing.

I mentioned on the previous thread that there was something decidedly suspect about this whole case. Something in my view doesn't quite add up. I have thoughts on this which I won't discuss here....but the finding of blood in the apartment doesn't help the case for the parents who are not suspects in the matter but if the blood is Madeleine's then they will be. And I just hope that I am seriously WRONG.

And before anyone asks what am I saying ....... I don't actually know what I am saying ...... its just that I have said right from the outset that something, somehow doesn't sit quite right with me.....I can't put my finger on anything positive. Something just doesn't add up.... its a gut feeling. There is more to this case that we are actually being told.

And before anyone asks what am I saying ....... I don't actually know what I am saying ...... its just that I have said right from the outset that something, somehow doesn't sit quite right with me.....I can't put my finger on anything positive. Something just doesn't add up.... its a gut feeling. There is more to this case that we are actually being told.

You know more or less from day 1 i said this also but got banned for my troubles.

Nice to see im not on my own.

The McCanns are up to their neck in it and are certainly hiding something.

When it all comes out they will be seen as the lying pair they are.

Just my opinion.

If it makes you feel any better, I agree with you.

I'm waiting/expecting some sort of scandal surrounding the parents. Something like they're being blackmailed due to some dodgy dealings or they've upset someone for some reason. There are too many things with this case that don't add up, the main one being what sort of "responsible" parents leave three children, all under 5yo, in an apartment, on their own, with the door open, while they go out for the evening?

Something very sinister methinks.

I am not stupid.....you mention about the eye defect (perhaps catching a glimpse)....I had a friend in London with a very similar eye defect and she was my friend for quite some time before I noticed it.....for anyone to get a glimpse of the eye defect you would need to be pretty close. Any abductor risking taking Madeleine out would not let anyone get too close (realise they know about the eye defect too) for fear of discovery.

I wasn't suggesting that you were, but many actually took all the Malta sightings seriously, and now we have the Belgium cafe. You seem to be agreeing with me, on the one hand about not allowing anyone getting too near, in this case the waiting staff for fear of seeing the eye defect.

I am curious though as to why you give this sighting credibility, when the setting is so obviously unlikely because of the extremely high risk factor.

"Stupid" is not a word I would have thought would apply to Madeleine's would be abductors either!:huh:

Some of the more plausible of the sightings have to be followed up.

That's just it, the rash of Malta and this Belgium sightings aren't plausable.

Remember in this case we only really have one witness who say's she is certain she's seen Madeleine, none of the waiting staff were that convinced that it was Madeleine or that anything untoward was going on. I suggest that both the 21 year old waitress and the waiter who served them got a much better close up sighting of the girl than this therapist?:huh:

Archived