Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

I am increasingly angry about this case. You DO NOT leave your kids unattended either at home or abroad. I do have a query though - are there any body language experts looking at this case? Please note that I am an interested observer in the art of interpreting body language, not an expert, and my feelings are that Kate McCann is a grieving mother - she knows her daughter is dead. Gerry McCann also seems unable to make eye contact - many images of him show him with his eyes downcast - another sign of a guilty conscience? My opinion only.

I am increasingly angry about this case. You DO NOT leave your kids unattended either at home or abroad. I do have a query though - are there any body language experts looking at this case? Please note that I am an interested observer in the art of interpreting body language, not an expert, and my feelings are that Kate McCann is a grieving mother - she knows her daughter is dead. Gerry McCann also seems unable to make eye contact - many images of him show him with his eyes downcast - another sign of a guilty conscience? My opinion only.

Think that a lot of people agree with you Vulcan, a lot has been mentioned by even the "supporters" of Team McCann about Gerrys behaviour. He seems to manipulate the press, then when they start to question him, he becomes very defensive, plus all this bleating of we were naive, hasn't helped, he is a doctor for Gods sake, imagine if a patient had died in his care, and he said to the family, sorry we were naive in this procedure.:confused: As for the fund, many people donated thinking it was a registered charity, when it is a PLC, to be used for day to day living expenses for the McCanns, including publicists, lawyers etc (and I'm assuming a few trips to the Tapas Bar):huh:

Without reading through this whole post,but can someone explain to me Murats connection/suspicion in the abduction ?

As I remember, a journalist thought some of Murat's interest and actions somewhat suspicious and pointed the police in his direction. In the early stages, he was on the scene for much of the time, asking questions and translating for the gathering press.

As for the fund, many people donated thinking it was a registered charity, when it is a PLC, to be used for day to day living expenses for the McCanns, including publicists, lawyers etc (and I'm assuming a few trips to the Tapas Bar):huh:

It was stated in the quality UK quality Press within the last couple of days that the Fund was within nudging range of £1 miilion now. Millionaires, eh? :loopy:

I disagree if you look on the official websight Bring madeleine home it clearly states what the donations will be used for and it does clearly say living expenses for the mccans while the search for madeleine goes on,So how can you say they are misleading people.

It was stated in the quality UK quality Press within the last couple of days that the Fund was within nudging range of £1 miilion now. Millionaires, eh? :loopy:

So basically it is leave 3 babies aged 3 and under, alone in an unlocked apartment, claim you were naive as it was like dining in your back garden(!):mad: Slate off the resort, police and anyone else except your selves, then you are turned into celebrities, millionaires, living in a donated Villa in a very expensive sea side resort for as long as you want. I feel terribly sorry for Madeleine, but have little pity for these selfish parents, however they dress it up, you don't leave your babies alone like they did.

I disagree if you look on the official websight Bring madeleine home it clearly states what the donations will be used for and it does clearly say living expenses for the mccans while the search for madeleine goes on,So how can you say they are misleading people.

Hiya nikita.

Are you responding to my post or someone else's post? :)

So basically it is leave 3 babies aged 3 and under, alone in an unlocked apartment, claim you were naive as it was like dining in your back garden(!):mad: Slate off the resort, police and anyone else except your selves, then you are turned into celebrities, millionaires, living in a donated Villa in a very expensive sea side resort for as long as you want. I feel terribly sorry for Madeleine, but have little pity for these selfish parents, however they dress it up, you don't leave your babies alone like they did.
Have to admit, something smells :suspect:

Madeleine and the twins, as I understand it were IVF babies. All babies are totally precious and deserve the ultimate protection in their lives, but one would surely value the safety and welfare of IVF babies above all else.

Perhaps I'm old-fashioned. :(

Archived