Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Think that a lot of people agree with you Vulcan, a lot has been mentioned by even the "supporters" of Team McCann about Gerrys behaviour. He seems to manipulate the press, then when they start to question him, he becomes very defensive, plus all this bleating of we were naive, hasn't helped, he is a doctor for Gods sake, imagine if a patient had died in his care, and he said to the family, sorry we were naive in this procedure.:confused: As for the fund, many people donated thinking it was a registered charity, when it is a PLC, to be used for day to day living expenses for the McCanns, including publicists, lawyers etc (and I'm assuming a few trips to the Tapas Bar):huh:

Sorry shoeshine it was teddies post i responded to .Slow typing

Sorry shoeshine it was teddies post i responded to .Slow typing

Hello, sorry, I didn't really say it was misleading, but I'm sure a lot of people, don't read all the small print, when donating a few quid to what they think is a charity, of course the lawyers would have made the contract watertight, so no comeback can harm the McCanns, they seem pretty untouchable, even in the resort there are collection boxes dotted around for people to donate to if they want, no one forces them to donate of course, but this whole sorry tale, has from day one seemed to be about money, and gerrys constant bleating of we all do it in England (leave babies alone) has tarnished the reputation of a lot of Brits.

Madeleine and the twins, as I understand it were IVF babies. All babies are totally precious and deserve the ultimate protection in their lives, but one would surely value the safety and welfare of IVF babies above all else.

Perhaps I'm old-fashioned. :(

I wouldn't like to think my babies when they were same age were any less precious than IVF babies, it's all relative

Madeleine and the twins, as I understand it were IVF babies. All babies are totally precious and deserve the ultimate protection in their lives, but one would surely value the safety and welfare of IVF babies above all else.

Perhaps I'm old-fashioned. :(

I agree with you, Shoeshine.

I'd have thought myself that if you've willingly gone through so much to have a child through IVF, that they would be extra-specially dear to you, and that their protection and safety and well-being would be your concern, far and away above anything else. I think you would have more appreciation than most parents of just how precious a gift your child(ren) was.

StarSparkle

I am sure like a lot of people on here we all want to see little maddie found safe and well but one thing that struck me this weekend as it's now over 100 days since her disappearence is that her parents left her on her own just for a short time in a foreign country, how many parents would take that risk and then pay this huge price of misery and worry over her disappearence.

My main point is that if she were alive surely someone would have said "I've Seen your little girl" with all the promotion of her face appearing in all sorts of locations like airports and on the internet.

I'm affraid that if she had been kidnapped for a ransome we would also have heard something, but the angry silence just tells me that this act was done to hurt the hearts and minds of our nation as well as the McCanns.

The people who are responsible for this outrageous act of cruelty

probably took this action due to the uk's government involvement in the middle east, or am i just a sinic?:(

tbh i wouldn't be surprised if the parents did it.

though i am sick of hearing about it now no matter how sad it is. just all the media hype about it is a bit sickly.

would the press make such a fuss if the kids parents were working class and not doctors?

anyway not getting to a discussion about it, so dont bother criticising my post.

1: people on here have already done the mcanns are guilty routine

2: people have been saying theyve seen her, trouble is the worlds a big place with a lot of people

3: "but the angry silence just tells me that this act was done to hurt the hearts and minds of our nation as well as the McCanns.

The people who are responsible for this outrageous act of cruelty

probably took this action due to the uk's government involvement in the middle east, or am i just a sinic?" <-------what?? that bit doesnt even warrent a reply tbh??? it doesnt make sense, where did you drag that up from???

she was either killed, kidnapped for ransom (but as you said nothings been mnetioned), kept somewhere by peados, or by somebody who was desperate for a child.

i pray the last one

Archived