Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

Why on earth would the parents do it?

It does all seem a little strange though! Like they've only just found blood in the apartment? Why was that not found before? x

thats what i thought.

but then the portugese police have shown themselves to be.....**** :P

Why on earth would the parents do it?

Note the thread on this very forum about parents who torture and murder their children.

I have no reason to believe the McCanns are guilty since I've seen none of the evidence in the case; I merely point out that in the VAST majority of child-killing cases, it's a relative or very close friend who is responsible. The number of such cases where a complete stranger abducts the child is so small as to be negligible - of course, they command much more news coverage, so people often think the reverse.

1: people on here have already done the mcanns are guilty routine

2: people have been saying theyve seen her, trouble is the worlds a big place with a lot of people

3: "but the angry silence just tells me that this act was done to hurt the hearts and minds of our nation as well as the McCanns.

The people who are responsible for this outrageous act of cruelty

probably took this action due to the uk's government involvement in the middle east, or am i just a sinic?" <-------what?? that bit doesnt even warrent a reply tbh??? it doesnt make sense, where did you drag that up from???

she was either killed, kidnapped for ransom (but as you said nothings been mnetioned), kept somewhere by peados, or by somebody who was desperate for a child.

Meltthebell not sure what you are referring to here but your comments are not exactly worth discussing

Maybe you were having a dig at my spelling but i think i would look in the mirror at your spelling errors too(mnetioned,=mentioned

warrent=warrant

The people who are responsible for this outrageous act of cruelty probably took this action due to the uk's government involvement in the middle east, or am i just a sinic?:(

No, just very imaginitive.

It's all very messy. I just wish the Portuguese police had called in the British Police to work along side them. It's been a comedy of errors throughout.

1: people on here have already done the mcanns are guilty routine

2: people have been saying theyve seen her, trouble is the worlds a big place with a lot of people

3: "but the angry silence just tells me that this act was done to hurt the hearts and minds of our nation as well as the McCanns.

probably took this action due to the uk's government involvement in the middle east, or am i just a sinic?" <-------what?? that bit doesnt even warrent a reply tbh??? it doesnt make sense, where did you drag that up from???

she was either killed, kidnapped for ransom (but as you said nothings been mnetioned), kept somewhere by peados, or by somebody who was desperate for a child.

Meltthebell not sure what you are referring to here but your comments are not exactly worth discussing

Maybe you were having a dig at my spelling but i think i would look in the mirror at your spelling errors too(mnetioned,=mentioned

warrent=warrant

huh???

im not on about your spelling, never mentioned it

i just dunno where you dragged that thought up about The people who are responsible for this outrageous act of cruelty

probably took this action due to the uk's government involvement in the middle east, or am i just a sinic, you must be the only person ever with that conspiracy therey

I'm affraid that if she had been kidnapped for a ransome we would also have heard something, but the angry silence just tells me that this act was done to hurt the hearts and minds of our nation as well as the McCanns.

probably took this action due to the uk's government involvement in the middle east, or am i just a sinic?:(

I'm sorry, but this is the biggest pile of crap I've read yet on this case. Are you genuinely saying that some 'Johnny Foreigner' kidnapped her because of UK foreign policy?

Come on....that is ridiculous. I don't detect much of an angry silence - just people trying to find her and failing.

Whoever is repsonsible, I doubt it's going to be anything to do with teh UK in Iraq or anywhere else on the planet. Let's face it, the only people who'd benefit from such accusations are thsoe folks who like to stir up trouble between nations.

The reasons are not political - they may be sexual, criminal, for gain or perversion - but not to stick one up the British Government.

Maybe somebody is going to get very rich with the this tired story either being turned in to a best selling novel or a movie,"If anyone can madeline McCann.

I think she is tucked up with her family on merseyside watching this every day whilst her parents get the dream vacation at the expense of the tax payer/Charity donator.

Archived