Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

I have worked for several doctors as a Nanny and all have left their children, in Antiga, Greece and Spain , like the MaCanns have done although i would never leave my children alone like that , they are obviously sorry that they did it, they don't need to make a song and dance about it but they are trying their best to find out what hapened and have already raised awarenes of 100's of children each year who have been abducted, i believe there have been several children found as a result of this campaign!! but thats not being publisized is it?

I don't know how i would feel if that had been me but equally it could have happend when they were all sleeping , i think a girl was taken from a window in a caravan years ago no one saw or heard.

The reason the twins may not have been taken was probably if they woke they would make too much noise!!! children that age have good lungs on them. Maddie was probably drugged somehow, If the room had been searched propery in forst place there could have been traces of the drug left!!!

I feel very sad for this family as i said it doesn't make it right that they were left alone but at least they were checked on !!!!! Many British Don't stay within 50 yards of the kids when they leave them and thats far worse!!! some are drunk when they return and kids are left to supervise them selves

Noticed a tabloid headline today "Madeleine is alive" - did anyone else see it? Hadn't time to stop and read the article myself.

I read something about Madeleine's cuddly toy being out of her reach,therefore she must have been alive at the time of the abduction. Hense the Madeleine is alive headline.

Quite frankly any headline on Madeleine, tabloid or otherwise needs to be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

If you believed all the headlines to date then Madeleine would have been holidaying in Malta, taking refreshments in Belgium,

and at the same time buried under rocks.:suspect:

The truth is the papers know only one thing, Madeleine is missing, everything else is pure speculation or based on false leads and sightings being quoted as fact.:huh:

I have several friends who work in the media , they all tell me that you hear one side of the news and one side only sometimes the beeb or which ever paper heavily edit articals so you can be sure some thing is well hidden from view

I have several friends who work in the media , they all tell me that you hear one side of the news and one side only sometimes the beeb or which ever paper heavily edit articals so you can be sure some thing is well hidden from view

Yes, I can well believe this happening !

Strictly speaking, they only know that her parents have reported her as missing.

That's what I mean, she is missing whether her parents reported her as missing or not. Missing doesn't mean she is dead or alive, even on the assumption that the Mccann's know where she is, she is still missing to everyone else.

She was spotted in north africa a continent occupied mainly by muslim fundamentalists that is my conspiracy theory

do you know what any of these words mean?
I doubt it - some tricky words.

North Africa is also populated by camels - perhaps she was kidnapped by rogue fundamentalist dromedaries, or a gang or meerkats. Either theory is about as likely as the ridiculous idea that it could be Islamic fundamentalists.

Archived