Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

You may be right, Shiesh. On the other hand, in the hypothetical situation, there would be the small matter of an autopsy, which might reveal things inconsistent with the story.

True, but then they stilll could say she was in bed asleep along with the other children at 7pm and they just popped their heads in before going to bed themselves and didn't notice she wasn't breathing as all three children appeared to be fast asleep etc etc

Who would argue really...

I think the whole group who were on holiday together are not 'all in on' Maddie's disappearance but due to the fact they all left their children ''home alone'' are all fearful of prosecution and the disgrace....shame on them all!!

I dont live in cloud cuckoo land the girl is either dead or abducted..facts whats wrong with that they are facts you choose which one you believe but you cant get round it, they are facts not my or anybodi elses opinion...durrrr

The child is missing THAT is the ONLY FACT. So durrrr yourself.

I make no secret of my contempt for the McCanns, that is my opinion and I am entitled to it. However, having signed the online petition to push for them to be prosecuted for neglect, I find that my signature and comment is then dissed by subsequent signatories. This is strange - I'm sure the McCanns PR machine has supporters jumping to their defence, but adding their signature to the online petition only adds to the number of signatures pushing for prosecution???:loopy:

The factual possibilities are:

- Madeleine is alive, or she is dead

- if she is alive, she has been abducted; or, her parents have knowledge with regard to her absence and whereabouts

- if Madeleine is dead, her death was deliberate, negligent or accidental.

Thats what I said Dead OR Abducted ..READ IT DURRRRR numbnuts

I have no nuts, numb or otherwise. Wrong sex.

As we don't know what has happened to Madeleine other than she is missing we cannot say we know any FACTS. End of.

- if she is alive, she has been abducted; or, her parents have knowledge with regard to her absence and whereabouts

There is no such thing as a factual possibility. It is either fact OR possibility.

Thats what I said Dead OR Abducted ..READ IT DURRRRR numbnuts

What's with the name calling.....worthy of a little holiday off this forum......keep in line......

And may I just ask what information do you KNOW you have to suggest that Madeleine is dead or indeed abducted......there is only ONE fact known to the general public at present and that is that the child is MISSING. The reason for her disappearance has not yet been determined.

You seem to have a very warped view of what is fact, opinion and bias. Suggest you do some homework.....and before you call me numbnuts too.....I don't have any and if I did they'd be big, brassy and in your face. :D

Another one with the great gift of knowledge......factual possibilities?????? They are either fact OR possibilities.... Can you substantiate the post I quote above....what are your sources....where is your information from. The little girl is MISSING until the general public are told otherwise.

Archived