Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

She doesn't do much talking during interviews either. He seems to speak for them both. I like others am keeping an open mind, but like others have said before, there has been so many cries for help after tragedy on TV and in some cases the culprit has turned out to be the person shouting the loudist.

Whatever the outcome, the McCann's should be strung up for being irresponsible parents. Leaving their children alone while they went off on a jolly for the evening smacks of idiocy, and is completely unforgiveable. They have no excuses for doing that, and in my eyes deserve to get whatever may be coming as a consequence. I have very little sympathy for the parents, I just feel sorry for Madeleine and the other children.

I really hope little madeline is stilll alive and well but after todays updates its looking more un likely and moe likely that one or both parents know what has happened. How else can you explain the liitle girls blood been found in the hire car that they got 25 days after her disaperence sorry to say it but i truley belive the mother know a lit more than she is letting on

This could all be a " Red Herring" calling the mother & father in, while the proper suspect is watched to see if they make a move. Ive seen it done before.

Never thought of that Patty, you might be right, but she's still kept her blonde streaks up thru all of it.:suspect:

Just been watching again on news, and had a look through the Web site. It's that little Pink cat that i'm watching, it's in Kate's hands in practically every pic of her and wasn't when she came out of the police station last night, but was visible in her back pack this afternonn. I'm sure they aren't responsible but, it just appeared a little to dramatic, that it was mentioned on net etc that she wasn't carrying and then it's back, i'd thought maybe the police had kept it for testing.

On bbc news this evening, they stated that the 2 british sniffer dogs detected blood and the scent of a dead body, surely it's possible a holiday maker has sadly passed away in past and it's not Madeline? Or is it that the dog smell recent death. There was such as small period of time between the Doctor friend checking on the children and Kate going and checking, seems impossible to have been more than a mere kidnapping surely.:(

On bbc news this evening, they stated that the 2 british sniffer dogs detected blood and the scent of a dead body, surely it's possible a holiday maker has sadly passed away in past and it's not Madeline? Or is it that the dog smell recent death.

I think I've read that there have been no other known deaths in these apartments for many years.

Archived