Madeleine McCann allegedly abducted in Portugal (2) The press apologise.

It seems to may that the fact that she may be involved is there for all to see.

Let me just say this, Im not a big fan of the police but to give them their due when they decide to act on their suspicions invariably they are correct.OK they have been exceptions but according to 99% of this forum the police are always right,yet in this situation,the same people who usually back the police to the hilt are still adamant that they have got it wrong..Crazy people:huh:

No, this NOT about police force in UK- this about the investigation IN PORTUGUL and the police force there! Why is she as invoved there to see?

I can't remember what I posted in this thread when she first was missing. I think a lot of people thought 'something isn't right about this', and that was my initial thought too. But I personally didn't think and still don't think that they did anything anyworse than leaving their kids unattended.

I agree with these 2 posts..

My questions would be:

- If she was killed accidentally, why would they cover it up?

- If she was killed by her parents (either intentionally or by accident), how would they know of somewhere to conceal the body where it could not be found? How familiar are they with the surroundings? Have they visited there before? How far into their holiday were they?

- If they had killed her accidentally surely they would have been more visibly shaken prior to the time they reported their daughter's disappearance? Surely those they had a meal with would have noticed some difference in them?

Unless this little girl can be found, either dead or alive, then I don't think we'll ever know what happened and who was responsible.

And this post...

I'd wager that we will never know what happened.

The accidental death following sedation hypothesis seems plausible. Inconsistencies between some of the statements of the witnesses regarding the evening of the disappearance give rise to a fair degree of suspicion. The indications from the corpse odour detecting dog are interesting. The police are thought to have intercepts of some phone conversations between the McCanns and their friends (although nothing specific has been speculated about the content of these).

On the other hand, I'm slightly puzzled by what is said - by the McCann camp - to be the main thrust of the police's current line of questioning, viz a suggestion that blood from a 3-4 week old corpse accidentally got on to a car interior. Might one wonder: a) corpses don't bleed, b) you'd think anyone moving one would wrap it up carefully? :huh:

Anyhow, we all like to say what we would/should have done , I for one would have screamed my head off untill they called in Scotland yard, not waited for the Portuguese police to mess every thing up, they even let the room out again, a "crime scene" :loopy:

Archived