England Vs Wales!

nickcam

hey up people, this is my 2nd year in sheffield and just wonderin where the best atmosphere will be for the game on saturday? other then the old monk we dont really no where else to go. is there ne where local with big screens n where the beer flows like a river? cheers, nick

Originally posted by nickcam

hey up people, this is my 2nd year in sheffield and just wonderin where the best atmosphere will be for the game on saturday? other then the old monk we dont really no where else to go. is there ne where local with big screens n where the beer flows like a river? cheers, nick

The Walkabout on the corner of West Street and Carver Street is Chav heaven normally, but it's excellent for football - try getting there early so you can go upstairs on the balcony. I've never found a better atmosphere for football yet.

The Cavendish on West Street is decent, however, try and get a couple of pints beforehand to keep you going through the match! It'll take you 90 minutes to get served!

think ill go 2 walkabout for a few amber nectars, n progress 2 monk where the taffys will get wasted!!cant w8, hope everyones goin 2 be sportin there england tops for such an important rival bowt with are lesser rivals!!

by the way, got a bit of bad news regarding the goalkeeping situation...calamity is injured :) wot a shame!

Originally posted by nickcam

by the way, got a bit of bad news regarding the goalkeeping situation...calamity is injured :) wot a shame!

Shucks !!

It is a shame that we should play a team from the UK so early though ?

...but having said that gareth taylor,andy johnson,robert page and rhys weston have been withdrawn due to injury and robbie savage is suspended. giggsy is facing a l8 fitness test aswell...so maybe the times right to play them!

Archived