Who's posted the most on Sheffield Forum?

The thing is, the Sheffield Forum is not about how many posts one achieves, it's the quality of each post really.

My post count is (I don't know really, but I know it's been culled significantly since I joined the Forum).....but if I'm really honest and look back at my posting record I don't recall making many of them at all.

I remember each thread I have started, but as for the rest I post a load of blather! I don't realise it at the time, but it's true! I admit it. I'm being totally honest. If you don't believe me, do a search and check my posts over the previous 48 hours prior to now.

I just get carried away on a whim!

But that's what a Forum like this is about, really. That's why I stay with it and that's why I enjoy logging on here.

I'm not a Sheffielder. I married a Sheffield lass many years ago. She puts up with my hobby which is now the Sheffield Forum.

I love it, and the people on it, wherever they are in the world, and wherever they come from in Sheffield or its surrounding places.

Post count! Pah! Means nothing! The people on here mean everything; young; old; insecure; advice seekers; reassurance seekers; people distressed in their lives; all needing some support.

This is why I love the Forum....you folk make it, shape it and contribute a little bit of yourself to others when you can.

What better could one want? Enjoy it, revel in it, and most of all value it.

I think the "join date" is more interesting - only four members during the 1st month, one of whom was Geoff. Bless.

I've scrolled quite far down the list and only seen a handful of names that I recognise and are still with us.

I recognise most on the first few pages. Funny thing is, I'd never seen you before last week or so, and now you're everywhere:suspect: :hihi:

I recognise most on the first few pages. Funny thing is, I'd never seen you before last week or so, and now you're everywhere:suspect: :hihi:

Ah, I had time away. ;)

(No, not in prison).

Archived