Who's posted the most on Sheffield Forum?

...I have only just dropped down to page two :)

Ha. Me too. Though I'll probably scoot back up there if the 'I'm Bored' section is ever cleared out again.

That top twenty list would look a bit different if folk were still posting under their original user names.

Ha. Me too. Though I'll probably scoot back up there if the 'I'm Bored' section is ever cleared out again.

That top twenty list would look a bit different if folk were still posting under their original user names.

Yes, I had noticed a lot of those at top of the pile or those coming through the ranks were regulars of the 'I'm Bored' section.

I don't mind though, I am now finally off the first page so I can now pretend I have a life :D

Or under their real names!

that isn't advisable, given some of the nutters who crop up on a regular basis :suspect:

---------- Post added 25-02-2013 at 19:48 ----------

Yes, I had noticed a lot of those at top of the pile or those coming through the ranks were regulars of the 'I'm Bored' section.

I don't mind though, I am now finally off the first page so I can now pretend I have a life :D

there is a facility for posts in a given area to not add to post count on a vBulletin forum. There's an argument for that being applied to the bored section

...(snipped)

there is a facility for posts in a given area to not add to post count on a vBulletin forum. There's an argument for that being applied to the bored section

The idea that the opinion of someone who spends their life posting on here is to somehow to be more 'respected' than the opinion of a newbie is pathetic, and the whole idea of 'total posts' is meaningless anyway.

Is it more meaningful to post a one word answer in the main discussion sections and actually contribute nothing to the thread, but at the same time boost your post count and your perceived 'respect', than it is to make the effort to post a well thought out response that may entertain a few viewers of the I'm Bored section...?

Archived