Wherever the light shines is our Kingdom....

stryker16

propose Kingdom for tonite,

OK so its had a refurb but whats it like now ?!? Have they still got the piano playing singer who comes on half way through proceedings in the big room ?

We want some 80's from classics to rock to cheesy.....that'll do nicely.

cheers,

S.

Kingdom got rid of the Piano player about 3 years ago now the DJ just plays cheesy tunes all way through.

As for the referb 1/2 Million was spent on building a new R'n'B Room where the diner used to be. I haven't been myself since the reburb but from what I've been told the R'n'B Room really tiny and gets rammed very quickly.

I went the frist Friday after they opened the new room having not being to Kingdom in over 2 years.

The room brings some sophistication to the place with a nice back room (remember having to go down a few seps). I chilled laid back area with seating and tables. We spent a while there ase you can actually hear what people are saying! similar to the VIP area but ever Tom, Dick and Harry.

As for the Dance floor I would'nt bother! A few of us went for a little bob as we are into our R&B and were constantly shoved out of the way by people cutting through from the main dance floor to the top floor or visaversa.

On the pluss side the bar was easily accesable!

I would recommend it as a place to go to chat and drink within your group but not to get ya groves on.

Regards

Deano

Archived