Congratulations To Sunny Singh!

Well done to Sunny Singh for being the fighter of the night on the AFK kickboxing show friday night.

The odds were against Sunny yet he still managed to remain undefeated!!!

1. Sunny fought a 69kg fighter (sunny weighed in at 65kg on the day but is naturally 63kg fighter)

2. Sunny fought against a THAI boxer (not a "shiny pants" kickboxer or semi contact fighter)

3.Sunny fought under rules that allow leg kicks ! (Sunny is a "shiny pants" kickboxer :P)

4.Sunny took the bout at 4 days notice!!!

5. Sunny won every round and even forced a 10-8 round in the first due to a standing count!

WELL DONE SUNNY SINGH!!!

Sunny has had a lot of critics from a certain other club in sheffield :P

But he silenced his critics in front of everybody.

One local instructor had previously asked for me to "throw sunny singh into the ring with him " as he wanted what he called " an easy fight " for his first ring fight.

I think he soon changed his mind after that performance :hihi:

cheers Chefkicker for the thread :hihi: .... and thanks craig it was a pretty fun night of fighting :)

Im 67 kg now Chefkicker started pumping iron and eating anything I want again lol ! loving it ;) .....

How tall are you?

I should be aiming for 67Kg but struggling to get below 73Kg at the minute!

How tall are you?

I should be aiming for 67Kg but struggling to get below 73Kg at the minute!

GazB

He is about your height. For future events GazB , independant fighters are always welcome. We are always getting applicants in the divisions of 67kg , 70kg , 73kg and even others such as 76, 79 and 84kg.

Which ever weight class you happen to be in please let me know mate.

Be in touch please.

About 5''9 ish ....I normally fight at 63/64kg though....And how talk are u GasB? I tend to be bigger then most people at my wieght..no idea why ..myabe thin bones lol

Bull****!

4'9" more like it !!!

Bigger than most people at that weight? No way LITTLE BOY!

My brother was at one of the VIP tables and was asking me who that "little asian boy " was .

:P

Archived