Dont listen to my conversation!

how ignorant some people are! i was talking to a friend on the tram the other day-not loudly and thankfully only a general conversation about an area we were riding through. The lady opposite stood up to get off, but not before she'd added her slant on the conversation-how rude! stop earwigging!

And also to the man who read my Metro over my shoulder the other day-how rude!

I hate it when people read over your shoulder, especially if it's the metro and there's lots of copies around! If someone's doing that to me I tend to move turn the pages faster, since I always flip through it before actually reading it.

It is impossible to have a verbal conversation on public transport without someone listening to it! People rarely join in the conversation however which sometimes is a shame, especially if it is a general subject that most people could get involved in.

how ignorant some people are! i was talking to a friend on the tram the other day-not loudly and thankfully only a general conversation about an area we were riding through. The lady opposite stood up to get off, but not before she'd added her slant on the conversation-how rude! stop earwigging!

And also to the man who read my Metro over my shoulder the other day-how rude!

i wasn't reading the Metro, i was trying to look down your top.....:hihi:

It is called being sociable.

Something that this forum keeps trying to claim that Sheffield is good for!

im always sociable, but she waited til she was getting off to be rather rude and then disappeared! i wouldnt have minded if she would have joined in during the journey like normal people do!

i suppose it may have been because i was bad mouthing the estate the lived on-oops

Archived