Dont listen to my conversation!

I had a run in with a group of American backpackers on a train in Monaco, South of France.

They we just being rude to the locals and talking about how they smelt. However, no one French in the carriage spoke English, so they thought it was ' open season '.

However, I am English and listened to every word. At the point where I couldn't stand it any longer, I walked over and gave them my mind.

It was along the line of ' very few of your compatriots have passports but they have unfortunately issued them to you, you ignoramus's. Get some respect '

Jaws hit the floor. But I was happy.

I had a run in with a group of American backpackers on a train in Monaco, South of France.

They we just being rude to the locals and talking about how they smelt. However, no one French in the carriage spoke English, so they thought it was ' open season '.

However, I am English and listened to every word. At the point where I couldn't stand it any longer, I walked over and gave them my mind.

It was along the line of ' very few of your compatriots have passports but they have unfortunately issued them to you, you ignoramus's. Get some respect '

Jaws hit the floor. But I was happy.

Brilliant! Wish i'd seen it:hihi:

Some people stick their oar in where its not wanted and some people are just plain rude but if you want a private conversation go somewhere private and spare all those around you who have no choice but to listen to your mobile phone conversation.

How did it start? "I'm on the tram..." :)

:hihi: good plan, If I could bring myself to buy the Daily Sport I'd try it

what days do you catch the tram? low cut tops & if that fails you will hand me back the daily sport ! its hardly weth me going in car if i can have this much excitement on way there n back,see you tomorrow:D

It is impossible to have a verbal conversation on public transport without someone listening to it! People rarely join in the conversation however which sometimes is a shame, especially if it is a general subject that most people could get involved in.

Sheffield Tram Forum !

Yeah, it's annoying but it's when people are saying nasty things so loud that you can't help hearing them that does it. Especially when they're talking about something nasty - like some women once at work in the smoke room, discussing 'her sisters' patient - the sister was evidently a nurse in the Jessop Hospital and had related this very gory tale about her patient together with rather too much personal info about her and some very inappropriate comments.

This woman was saying so much you could've found out where this poor woman lived! Patient confidentiality?! :o Then there was another nasty blabbermouth slagging off a lass who I worked with calling her a 'fat cow' and a 'clown', all kinds, and this woman was supposed to be her mate - maybe some people should be more discreet? ;)

Archived