Prince Edward School, 1940/50/60s

shakespeare i can remember when i was in the infants the toilets used to be in the yard .the end toilet had lagging made of sacking wrapped round the pipes no one would dare go into that toilet it was named the fever toilet and was said if you went into it you would end up with scarlet fever

shakespeare i can remember when i was in the infants the toilets used to be in the yard .the end toilet had lagging made of sacking wrapped round the pipes no one would dare go into that toilet it was named the fever toilet and was said if you went into it you would end up with scarlet fever

Never herd of the loo story before (was there 65 to 71) I remember girls taking boys in the upper yard toilets. Just can't remember what they did to me :huh::hihi:

"In no particular order...Beverley Earnshaw, Kim Clarke, Pat Smith....enough said.

"

beverly earnshaw is my cousin and i remember all that hair ! we used to play together occasionally but i never got the doll thing. I got the hair thing though !!!

I was at prince edwards from `66 till i started at hurlfield in `70

does anyone remember or know what happened to Jenny Firth,

julie plummer and pam slater Someone mentioned Mr Hill? I remember him telling a group of us off ! we were stood on some ice slides between the new gym and the corridor and as he ranted I slipped on the ice and took his legs out from under him, my house lost points for that !!

Peterf eh? I know who you are sunshine but something that i didnt know in all these years is that you are Beverley Earnshaw's cousin...kept that one quiet....or was there something more to 'playing' that you arent telling us!!! hope you are ok mr F keep in touch.

Peterf eh? I know who you are sunshine but something that i didnt know in all these years is that you are Beverley Earnshaw's cousin...kept that one quiet....or was there something more to 'playing' that you arent telling us!!! hope you are ok mr F keep in touch.

Yes and i know who you are, and where you live!!!

Beverly Jane Earnshsaw and i were only ever "kissing cousins " and only 9 or 10 years old at the time, I was heartbroken when she went to Ashleigh and i was sent to Hurlfield, but her hair lives on in my dreams !