New pub on West Street

jt33

As events promoters within Sheffield, we appreciate the idea's that Listed have put forward. There are alot of valid and varying comments about what people think about the bar. What you've got to acknowledge is that one of Sheffield's main strength is it's ability to cater for a wide range of tastes and styles, as has been shown by successfull, nationally recognised establishments such as Niche, Gatecrasher One and The Leadmill.

We're not saying Listed will be to everyones tastes, but theres deffinently demand for this type of bar in Sheffield, and it could prove to be a welcome addition to the Citys nightlife scene. We suggest you pop down and give it a try when it opens.

As events promoters within Sheffield, we appreciate the idea's that Listed have put forward. There are alot of valid and varying comments about what people think about the bar. What you've got to acknowledge is that one of Sheffield's main strength is it's ability to cater for a wide range of tastes and styles, as has been shown by successfull, nationally recognised establishments such as Niche, Gatecrasher One and The Leadmill.

We're not saying Listed will be to everyones tastes, but theres deffinently demand for this type of bar in Sheffield, and it could prove to be a welcome addition to the Citys nightlife scene. We suggest you pop down and give it a try when it opens.

I will do, if you let me in

I will do, if you let me in

Exactly.

Do we have any details of the dress code yet ot is it a case of "I don't like the look of you matey so I'll choose something you're wearing" ?

Leaving dress code to one side for a mo, do we have any details on the music? Are there going to be resident or guest dj's or will it be background stuff?

I couldn't give a monkey's what people want to wear when they're out - i like to be comfortable depending on my surroundings and mood. At the end of the day if the music is good, the staff are friendly and the place gets a good vibe then that's what will make it successful.

Just to be sure though, will I get in if I'm dressed by Primark?? hehe!

Already, from the arrogant twaddle spouted by the people who speak favourably of the ethos and policies of this place, I can see it being somewhere that sane people will avoid.

I really cant believe people have got themselves this worked up over a door policy of "smartly dressed" If you have a massive problem with being well presented when you go on a night out. MAYBE its not the place for you, Different strokes and all that.

V.I.P. opening night: Friday 20 July. For invite request's email. phil@big-fishpr.co.uk

I'm polishing my best black shoes with shiny buckles as we speak.

Sorry...no black shoes with buckles allowed...LOL

Music:

Friday nights : ASCENSION,

Dj's Mister T & Special guests. Music to lift the mind body & SOUL !!

Saturday nights :SOUL TRAIN,

Dj's Mister T & Soul Collective, A melting pot of FEEL GOOD MUSIC !!

Opens Saturday 21 July

how can you have an "upmarket bar" next to Bedroom and so close to Westways...it's a foolish move to locate immediately adjacent to the gutter of the weekend drinking establishments...

Is it foolish?

I’m a bit overweight but if I wanted to look slim, I’d stand next to some really fat people. If that analogy works here?

I'm not a young drunken lout, or an old sod (yet) and i don't mind spending to go where i want to be but i'll be buggered if any bar is going to tell me what to wear and how to behave.

Someone needs to tell the owners that customers aren't 'created'.

I'm not scruffy when i go out but just coz i might wear jeans and trainers doesn't mean i'm less of a good customer than someone who chooses to wear a suit or trousers and dress shoes.

If they want my custom they get me as they find me!

High end my arse !

Archived