New pub on West Street

jt33

Is it foolish?

I’m a bit overweight but if I wanted to look slim, I’d stand next to some really fat people. If that analogy works here?

I doubt any fat people will be allowed in.

Before we all jump on the "change is bad, its new therefore I don't like it" bandwagon can we let the place actually open before it gets slated?

I think its sounds superb and if they stick to that music policy they won't need a dress policybecause the people who know will go.

More power to listed i say

Before we all jump on the "change is bad, its new therefore I don't like it" bandwagon can we let the place actually open before it gets slated?

I think its sounds superb and if they stick to that music policy they won't need a dress policybecause the people who know will go.

More power to listed i say

Aahhhh some sense at last.

Some of the thinking behind opening boho on Campo Lane rather than on West Street was because the owner was worried about people having a lovely meal/evening/cocktails/insert here, and then walking out onto West Street into crowds of loud, yobbish student types. I used to hate walking back from work up West Street after a long shift, and putting up with people throwing up, being loud and often if I was walking home with a female colleague, fairly rude! So I can certainly see the logic behind people who are saying it's the wrong place. However only time will tell!

excuse me, could someone please tell me when exactly this bar is opening / what its called / where it is / direct contact email / phone number so I can be put on the guest list.

Thank you.

Read and email the above link.

Archived