Kickboxing politics?

Hi Everyone

I am just curious what kind of kickboxing politics exist in sheffield at the moment?

What causes all the political disagreements and WHO is behind it all ?

Who should be getting involved and who should keep their noses out of it all?

Are the interactions between the different clubs positive or negative? What kind of things have been said about who? WHY are these things happening?

WHY all the backstabbing?

I am aware that a lot of kickboxing clubs get on very well.

Example, I have just taught a kids class, have been chatting to Adam "Reaper" Lawrence who i think is a GREAT guy and his kid and my kid (who are both 3) have been having a giggle (until they banged heads LOL) .

I am about to meet Claude from Black Dragons who I have trained with in the past and who is the trainer of Lewis "Eliminator" Stokes and Daniel "Pitbull" Renshaw both of whom have shared the ring with my own fighters!!!

Now what is the problem with everyone else? WHY do these nicky no name "bystanders" who do nothing for the sport but smear it's name with ****e keep causing so much trouble between everyone.

Answers on a postcard please.

Archived