Frank White Band 1970's

Lostrider

The photo of Frank White is reversed. It clearly shows both Frank and his famous Double-Arm Gibson (The first one in UK by the way) as being left-handed, whereas Frank is actually right-handed, and so is the guitar. (It was on display in Weston Park Museum about 5 years ago).

Originally posted by Bushbaby

The photo of Frank White is reversed. It clearly shows both Frank and his famous Double-Arm Gibson (The first one in UK by the way) as being left-handed, whereas Frank is actually right-handed, and so is the guitar. (It was on display in Weston Park Museum about 5 years ago).

Or has he got it upside down? As the top arm on the picture looks longer and I would have though it should have been shorter.

PS and dont forget Frank is appearing this weekend as part of the Sheffield Jazz and Swing Festival.

He will also be playing with his famous nephew Richard Hawley on the Sunday evening at the Boardwalk. Richard Hawley and the Feral Cats.

Originally posted by mikey

Or has he got it upside down? As the top arm on the picture looks longer and I would have though it should have been shorter.

The buttons clearly show that the guitar is the right way up and the photo is back-to-front.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Bushbaby

The buttons clearly show that the guitar is the right way up and the photo is back-to-front.

Sorry you guys, I have only just downloaded my email. Thankyou for pointing the picture out, you are right it is reversed.

I have been digital for so long I forgot which way to scan the negative shiny side up or matt side up.

Ill reverse it in photoshop and load it up again. Thanks for the name of the bassist, anyone know the drummer.

Al

Archived