Who Remembers The Wapentake?

I added some more photos.

Some from Rebels, some from the Wapentake and the Mailcoach. :D

HERE

Bloody hell that brought back some memories ....... that was my time of going in there ........ I've not seen Gary in about 14 years (he's the guy who is playing fussball in the Helloween shirt) ....... his first girlfriend was Rachel :love: ......... lucky get :rant: ......... top lad he was ......... Karen (if it's the same Karen as I remember) was rather lovely too :love:

Bloody hell that brought back some memories ....... that was my time of going in there ........ I've not seen Gary in about 14 years (he's the guy who is playing fussball in the Helloween shirt) ....... his first girlfriend was Rachel :love: ......... lucky get :rant: ......... top lad he was ......... Karen (if it's the same Karen as I remember) was rather lovely too :love:

Aaarrrrgggghhhh.Don't Call It "Fussball"-It's "Table Football" For God's Sake.Hate It When People Call It That-Bloody Yanks.:rant:

Sometimes See Gary.I Think He's Still With Rachel,If That's Her Name.They've Been Together For Donkey's Years Now.Karen,I See At Least Every Christmas.

Aaarrrrgggghhhh.Don't Call It "Fussball"-It's "Table Football" For God's Sake.Hate It When People Call It That-Bloody Yanks.:rant:

Sometimes See Gary.I Think He's Still With Rachel,If That's Her Name.They've Been Together For Donkey's Years Now.Karen,I See At Least Every Christmas.

It's only cos it said that on the caption! How is Gary? Rachel's a Brummie if that narrows it down a bit ....... she was doing Latin in the year above me at Norton College .......

Incidentally, does anyone know if Ken is still DJing anywhere in Sheffield ?

Be fun to surprise him sometime.

Until recently he was still doing the Sportsman on Thursdays, but no longer ....... trying to find him as soon I'll need to borrow a twin vinyl deck for a mate's birthday ........ good old Kenwood Rocks, as his moniker became among a few friends ........

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the peeps who contacted me, Till Man and Wall Builder - god was it really 20 years ago!. I cannot send you a personal reply yet as I have not been a member long enough:mad: system won't let me.

I wish there were still places like the Wap where everyone knew everyone and it was such a laugh, and Rebs. Pubs are so boring now I hardly bother!

best wishes to all who know me

debs x