Who Remembers The Wapentake?

Thanks fox those brought back good memories :)

were you any of the lovely ladies? dont think i remember you from back then :(

pic 3 - i knew the guy on the left and i THINK the headless guy stood next to him (looks famillier) :P

Thats Mac (Alistair to use his sunday name lol)

pic 10 - used to know the guy on the left i think and is that andy longley in the dungarees next to him?

yes that is Andy!

pic 12 - sfs very own analogkid, tony i believe :) - but whys there 4 girls names for the title and 3 girls and 1 bloke?

That would be Me :o , Karen, Manders and our dear departed Sass who was most deffo a bloke - lol

Thats Mac (Alistair to use his sunday name lol)

yes that is Andy!

That would be Me :o , Karen, Manders and our dear departed Sass who was most deffo a bloke - lol

ah cheers fox :)

yeah i knew mac...i do remember the name now, and i knew andy longley prolly the best out of all the thrashers

you still see him? is he online? wouldnt mind chatting to him again

ah cheers fox :)

yeah i knew mac...i do remember the name now, and i knew andy longley prolly the best out of all the thrashers

you still see him? is he online? wouldnt mind chatting to him again

Andy Longley Is Living Near Nottingham-I'll PM You His Email Adress.:thumbsup:

Just been looking at the pics fox and although I was not a regular in the Mailcoach one or two do seem to be stirring old memories.

I was wondering whether you were going to contribute them to the Rock Reunited site as I'm sure the site designer would love to include them and as news of that site has now spread across the world it would probably bring back memories to loads of people.

http://www.borracho.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rock/index.shtml