Who Remembers The Wapentake?

Lol yup that would be him.. broke my heart when I was 15 :)

(mind you looking back I dont know why I was so upset)

aaaaaaaah i used to hang around with him in the wap / rebels / yorkshireman / frog and parrot / peace gardens from time to time

I used to go to the wap in the middle 80's remember, ken the dj, haze, trevor, mick & not forgetting olga. Good job she didn't know I was under age.

I think a lot of people used to go in under age I started at 16 and I am now 45 but still go in Nelson, Dove and Rainbow, Sportsman I would'nt have it any other way. You are never too old to Rock;)

I probably would recognise most of you on this thread although I am no good at remembering names:huh:

Powerage

Describe yourself plz. I'm very good at remembering faces from as far back as 77-78 onwards but not to good wiv remembering names. n yes I did dissapear off the rock scene for a few years as I got married and had two girls. Restarted viisiting rock scene roundabout 89 by going into Sportsman n Nelson then on2 yorkshireman eventually in2 The UTB for a couple pints before going home. Have actually been to Co-orp a few times as well So if you in Nelson or Moorfoot tonight come up and say hi be pleased to meet oor remeet you again "From an older rocker or we might be same age " jackie

Wallbuilder glad you weren't insulted. n just as proof I'm getting flashbacks of who you are? Did you by chance have curly red hair about shoulder length and a big red beard? vaguely remembering a short afghan jacket type thing as well. Aarg !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well its gone again might get more flashbacks haha!!! if not you'll have to come in2 Nelson 4a visit (n yes it is still fairly loud but that's les 4u ) to find out who I am jackie

Wallbuilder glad you weren't insulted. n just as proof I'm getting flashbacks of who you are? Did you by chance have curly red hair about shoulder length and a big red beard? vaguely remembering a short afghan jacket type thing as well. Aarg !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well its gone again might get more flashbacks haha!!! if not you'll have to come in2 Nelson 4a visit (n yes it is still fairly loud but that's les 4u ) to find out who I am jackie

Ooooooo!!!!! when will I meet you again!!! Three degrees I believe or somat like

Hi wallbuilder Just reading through email replies and one of yours mentions The Grapes. Is that the one on Trippet lane? I used to go in there as well and the hornblower . n by the way another flashback Did you have a chubby face!!! n u tall n stocky not fat !!!! also vaguely remembering tassels or leather wrist bracelets. jackie

Powerage

Describe yourself plz. I'm very good at remembering faces from as far back as 77-78 onwards but not to good wiv remembering names. n yes I did dissapear off the rock scene for a few years as I got married and had two girls. Restarted viisiting rock scene roundabout 89 by going into Sportsman n Nelson then on2 yorkshireman eventually in2 The UTB for a couple pints before going home. Have actually been to Co-orp a few times as well So if you in Nelson or Moorfoot tonight come up and say hi be pleased to meet oor remeet you again "From an older rocker or we might be same age " jackie

"Ye its me again"

Soz didn't recognise descriiption of you but I did try n find you last night in Nelson. Must have been on wrong floor tho as couldn't see anyone vaguely like you or a tall blonde jackie