Who Remembers The Wapentake?

Okie dokie merrydown. Still can't place u Who is your ex do I know him very well or do I just say hi now n again let me know his name n I might even say hello to him or better still ask him to say hello to me. Cheers jackie

P. s forgot to mention sportsman sill go in there occassionally

Wapentake and rock fans,

the rock reunited website has now expanded to memories from the 21st century, we have now updated our latest page with pics from the old Classic Rock Bar venue on ecclesall road at the jolly buffer!

Latest page

we are still waiting for your pictures, have a dig around in your wardrobe, you can send in even one. :)

Just having a quick browse through, and noticed that some bugger's managed to get me on one of these pics!

Third bottom pic, trying to get to the bar, with a trademark inane grin ........

loopylass If you do know me I can be found in Nelson usually by the black gates at bottom of steps. if any help I know Faye n Andy Bentley. Hilary and Maureen. little tony gary(soldier) and girlfriend michelle I also go in Moorfoot Tavern and Sportsman sometimes. So if you still go in any of these pubs guarantee you do know me if not by name at least by looks I'm 5ft 3" tall.usually wearing black skinny fit jeans, light brown suade boots I had a large hooked nose,now quite a bit smaller altho still hooked slightly brown hair streaked with Gold, Blonde, red highlights. So if you recognise me by my description n you in Nelson or Moorfoot come and say hi cheers jackie

Hi loopylass If you do know me I can be found in Nelson usually by the black gates at bottom of steps. if any help I know Faye n Andy Bentley. Hilary and Maureen. little tony gary(soldier) and girlfriend michelle :huh::huh::huh:

I also go in Moorfoot Tavern and Sportsman sometimes. So if you still go in any of these pubs guarantee you do know me if not by name at least by looks I'm 5ft 3" tall.usually wearing black skinny fit jeans, light brown suade boots I had a large hooked nose,now quite a bit smaller altho still hooked slightly brown hair streaked with Gold, Blonde, red highlights. So if you recognise me by my description n you in Nelson or Moorfoot come and say hi cheers jackie[:D:D:D:D/QUOTE] Strangers in the night or shud it be in the nelson

:banana:Hi l there loopylass how are you regarding names.and places.

I don't fink I know you? but you never know I might just as apparently we used to frequent the same pubs and might still do so

I think its about time I answered your request for info regarding myself.

soz don't know the nickname :sad::sad: but I might know you by your proper name if you used it all from 1977 onwards. :banana::banana: jackie

Strangers on the shore two lonely people are like strangers in the night

haha not true just filling in !!!!!!!! 1 don't fink so really not for much longer hopefully:idea::idea:jackie