Who Remembers The Wapentake?

Hi melthebell:wave:

Do you know the Bankersdraft pub :?:where tram stops in centre of town Sheffield that is :D well the Dove n Rainbow behind there. Go through pub to backdoor out the back dooor n its on the left handside you can' miss it. Or back of Argos on Angel St ally way at side thro there n Dove n Rainbow in front of you. Hope that helps cheers jackie

errrrrrrrrrrrrm

tbh the bankers draft rings a bell but never been in, and i left sheffield in like 1992/3 its altered vastly in that time......so ill find where it is closer to the time if i can wangle my way down

errrrrrrrrrrrrm

tbh the bankers draft rings a bell but never been in, and i left sheffield in like 1992/3 its altered vastly in that time......so ill find where it is closer to the time if i can wangle my way down

It's what was the big bank on the corner of Angel Street by the Hole In The Road, opposite what was C&A. Basically, the top of the hill, on the same side of the road as the Mucky Duck.

It's what was the big bank on the corner of Angel Street by the Hole In The Road, opposite what was C&A. Basically, the top of the hill, on the same side of the road as the Mucky Duck.

the missus says its near where the solicitors "square" is (i know its behind the cathedral but must spread down to the top of the stret where the old cinema was?

i roughly know now (just got to try and talk my rocker workmate into driving down for a night out in a real rock pub :P

:hihi:melthebell

Might see u in there then.:P Good hunting.;) Don't know bout a real rock pub ;) music good :headbang: head banging at times but shorts are cheap in there (the liquor kind that is) can't beat the Wap but there is sticky floors. I know i've stood on em :gag: l8a jackie:wave:

:hihi: wallbuilder or steve:lol:

Still waiting to hear where you based so can drop my photo's off fer scanning :huh:

Steve said you or he would scan em fer me about a week ago :thumbsup: as photo's I sent him are blurred. :nod: My scanner still driving me to distraction:loopy:l8a jackie:wave:

:hihi:melthebell

Might see u in there then.:P Good hunting.;) Don't know bout a real rock pub ;) music good :headbang: head banging at times but shorts are cheap in there (the liquor kind that is) can't beat the Wap but there is sticky floors. I know i've stood on em :gag: l8a jackie:wave:

cool

all i want is some beer :) similer sort of music (classic rock / metal) and meet some of the peeps i used to know in the wap / rebels / yorkshiremen etc

:hihi: Melthebell

Def see a few old faces in there.:P Dove n Rainbow that is most likely night fri or sat. Me fer one but not that often :huh: you might not know me anyway:D

Betta place too be is Sportsman or Nelson on sat nights. You'll see loadsa faces from way back when you either knew or know now l8a jackie:wave:

:heyhey:Steve

Glad we finally met up last night iin Moorfoot :hihi:

Hope you enjoyed the band I didn't reckon much to em but there you go can't lke everything I hear but at least I've heard em

Still got those photo's waiting to be scanned. Let me know where n when I'll make sure you or wallbuilder get em.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Side burns suit you better n where was your long black coat:?: l8a jackie:wave: