Who Remembers The Wapentake?

we must know each other then.:huh: Ye it was a long time ago.:lol: Regards to Davy n jean next time you see em but they probably wont remember me or jack. :suspect:

Ye i know about chris creeps:?: but was working at the time so couldn't get to the funeral :sad:n jack didnt want to go as said he hadn't seen him fer a long long time

but did manage to say hello to one or two people who I vaguely recognised in The Dove N Rainbow later on later jackie :wave:

There is a Wapentake reunion at the casbah on the 26th of November you can find the inormation on the wapentake face book page.Just thought a few may be interested.:)

Wish id've known abaht this a couple o' months ago , i've already made plans for that week-end .. DOH :hihi: ( i used to live in t' Wap )

Wish id've known abaht this a couple o' months ago , i've already made plans for that week-end .. DOH :hihi: ( i used to live in t' Wap )

yeah i had plans, was gonna have an SF meet, might bump that to saturday night now lol

thursday - motorhead in leeds, friday - wap reunion at casbah, saturday - SF meet

How many snakebites on the ceiling?....

There will never be another.

Just correcting a few points VIDSTER the game in question was a HOME GAME for UNITED played like you said on SAT 8th Sept 51/52 season home win for United 7-3 Hawksworth 2,Brook 2, Ringstead 2, F A Smith 1 Att 51,075 this was the first game i was taken too and been a BLADE ever since it is also a game we dont seem to sing about unlike a certain team at the otherside of the city who sing about one boxing day sad people.:hihi::loopy:.

• 4 weeks later...