Pippa-dee parties

I love how threads wander - it would be great if Heeley tyke found a cb buddy on here. Actually I just wanted to ask can you still get tupperware?
Yes you can and if you are ever holidaying in Florida and go to Gatorland on Orange Blossom Trail you will see that Tupperware world headquarters is next door.

• 3 years later...
Can anyone remmber going to one or having one, dont hear of them anymore.

I still have a nightie I purchased at a Pippa-Dee party over 45 years ago!!!

It's as good as the day I purchased it...I was thinking of informing the Science Museum in London where they have a section showing garments with unusual stories. You can see by the dates I am not a young person! but I still wear my Pippa-Dee nightie, my Grandaughters can't believe I purchased it all those years ago and wished they could find a Pippa-Dee party......are their any people around who owned this company as I would love to congratulate them?

• 5 months later...

Hi there party goers - I used to be a Pippa Dee Party Organiser myself back in the good old days. I still have several items in my wardrobe which I continue to wear. Last year I resurrected a brown casual tweedy jacket which came back into fashion and I was shocked to see it on display in one of the major stores in almost identical colours and pattern and style. I have a stretchy russet coloured polo necked jumper, which I love to wear in winter, a long-line black, white and red striped jumper, a brown and white mini check shirt amd a pair of blue leggins. Pippa Dee quality was second to none and most of the goods just washed and washed without signs of fading or shrinking etc. I came across this forum by chance as I was just wishing they would reappear in the marketplace. Hey-Ho! Happy Party Days.

• 4 years later...