Is Trance music played in Sheffield at all?

Gabi

Hello,

I just recently moved to Sheffield. I love trance music and good parties, but unfortunately I haven't found any place, except for Gatecrasher, where trance music is played...:confused:

If anybody out there know about trance parties in the city or near by, please let me know :thumbsup:

Many thanks!

Depends what sort of trance you're into - the oldies night at Gatecrasher - "Crasher" has all the old big mainstream names playing. "Off the Rails" at Void is a newish monthly trance & hard dance night and Planet Zogg at Plug is a long running monthly underground trance night - but of the techno trance and psy trance variety - next one is on Fri 22 June with Beamish & Oberon - who were big names on the London trance scene (Samsara/Pendragon etc) a few years back.

Depends what sort of trance you're into - the oldies night at Gatecrasher - "Crasher" has all the old big mainstream names playing. "Off the Rails" at Void is a newish monthly trance & hard dance night and Planet Zogg at Plug is a long running monthly underground trance night - but of the techno trance and psy trance variety - next one is on Fri 22 June with Beamish & Oberon - who were big names on the London trance scene (Samsara/Pendragon etc) a few years back.

Shameless Planet Zogg plug! :)

Archived