Honour killings. Why do they do it?

But some of these people-=- not ALL of them, but SOME of them come here from countries that persecuted them, and immediately moan because THIS country isnt like "Home", the country that they escaped from.

They take no time in telling the world how much they hate us and our country, but fight like hell if anyone mentions deporting them.

They actually want to turn this country into the country that tried to kill them? The country that theyre refugees from?

What the hell is all THAT about?

But some of these people-=- not ALL of them, but SOME of them come here from countries that persecuted them, and immediately moan because THIS country isnt like "Home", the country that they escaped from.

They take no time in telling the world how much they hate us and our country, but fight like hell if anyone mentions deporting them.

They actually want to turn this country into the country that tried to kill them? The country that theyre refugees from?

Spot on dude, but prepare for a lecture on the rights and wrongs of the whole human race.:confused:

How many really do that though? I know some do, your Cpt. Hooks or whatever, but aren't they a very vocal small minority (who, incidentally, are given acres of press coverage). I don't know. All I know is, I've met quite a few refugees now, and all of them have seemed very nice, very respectful, and glad to be somewhere safe. Missing the good bits about their home country, sure, and hoping to maybe be able to go back one day (some of them, anyway).

How many really do that though? I know some do, your Cpt. Hooks or whatever, but aren't they a very vocal small minority (who, incidentally, are given acres of press coverage). I don't know. All I know is, I've met quite a few refugees now, and all of them have seemed very nice, very respectful, and glad to be somewhere safe. Missing the good bits about their home country, sure, and hoping to maybe be able to go back one day (some of them, anyway).

Hooky is a good example of what I was saying. There was another one too who was deported and begged to be allowed back here last year...

Ive heared quite a few though, when I worked in Leicester, I called them the "You know whats wrong with this countryers"

They were usually Asian, always male and always had a long long list of things they hated about this country. It became pretty normal at one point for me to stand there while some one listed my countrys faults.

Hooky is a good example of what I was saying. There was another one too who was deported and begged to be allowed back here last year...

Ive heared quite a few though, when I worked in Leicester, I called them the "You know whats wrong with this countryers"

They were usually Asian, always male and always had a long long list of things they hated about this country. It became pretty normal at one point for me to stand there while some one listed my countrys faults.

Well, they were living in Leicester! :D

this is about the thing on the news today ?

what i can't understand is they were asylum seekers who had settled from Iraq cos' they fled being killed (bit ironic realy) , but they were quick enough to hop back over to Iraq to escape British farsical justice ?

:huh: don't get me wrong but if they were that quick to go back it don't seem they were in that much fear in the 1st place.

This is not a racist dig or anything , i'd have said the same if it was a white guy from Rotherham called Dave and owned a whippet called Lucky.

Plus they had me to contend with :D

I've got a mate from Leicester. He says the city's motto is "What the f**k are you looking at?" Or whatever that is in Latin.

Anyway, bed time for me.

It would be interesting to hear the views of some of the Forum's more prominent right wing / nationalist posters on this one.

No, it would be very boring indeed.

I really am going to bed now.

Archived