Honour killings. Why do they do it?

You call 'Honour Killings' cultural developement?

No. I asked if it is arrogance to suggest that thousands of years of cultural development be ignored because of last week's politically convenient law?

Did you want to revise what you said in post 228?

No. I asked if it is arrogance to suggest that thousands of years of cultural development be ignored because of last week's politically convenient law?

Did you want to revise what you said in post 228?

My bold= Not at all, people coming to this land have duty to abide by the laws of this land and not the culture indigenous to the land that they left behind, if they find abiding by our laws a problem then they should go to where their culture/religion is accepted as overuling the law of the land such as Pakistan for example.

"can anybody tell me why

they feel they need to murder there children just because they are going out with somebody they do not approve of "

Very simple answer, because they are invariably commited by backward people from backward Countries who still live in the stone age.

You reap what you sow, we have had open Borders for 12 years, we have sown the seed, now we are reaping the crop, "honour" killings.

By the by, their are no such things as "honour" killings, they are murder, end of.

Regards

Angel.

Archived