What to get for Fathers Day?

Instead of going along the materialistic theme, why not spend some precious time with him, take him out for the day and treat him to a meal or go to theatre or whatever :)

That will be better than any shirt etc and it will be a memory he can keep forever.

Instead of going along the materialistic theme, why not spend some precious time with him, take him out for the day and treat him to a meal or go to theatre or whatever :)

That will be better than any shirt etc and it will be a memory he can keep forever.

:thumbsup::banana::clap: i'm taking my for a good game of golf. far better than a crappy shirt, or aftershave

:thumbsup::banana::clap: i'm taking my for a good game of golf. far better than a crappy shirt, or aftershave

That's cool. Hope you have a great day :cool: Personally, I don't get along with my dad therefore the only present I can think of is, booking him into an old people's home :D

Go on make me feel guilty... he lives 200 miles away, and I'm on a hen weekend this weekend! :(

So something postable would be good! ;)

bless u!! sorry KATIEB wasn't aware!! why dont you send him a card, and ask him to leave 1 sunday spare! then go and make his day :D

That's cool. Hope you have a great day :cool: Personally, I don't get along with my dad therefore the only present I can think of is, booking him into an old people's home :D

i never got on with my dad either until i moved out, he's retired now and getting old, so time with him is better than time without him

Archived