2-4-1 Cocktails @ Crystal

Our 2-4-1 Cocktails are between £5 and £5.50 - so great value and every cocktail on the menu is available on the 2-4-1 offer!

We also do 2 large glasses of House Wine and get the rest of the bottle free during the same times as the cocktail offer!!

not really Nick, other bars in town, like the forum, halcyon, vodka rev do offers on cocktails, so there's some competition, and they are yet to do 2 meals for a fiver and a quiz. Slightly short sighted.

No Katie, I'm afraid Nicks right as soon as the offers are on you get the wrong clientel in........but then you let those in a long long time ago, such a nicely done out place, such a shame it never quite made it, lets hope when the Leopold Sq opens you can feed of that instead of the Yates, Flares and Walkabout crowd

I agree Crystal is a smart place to drink, but just didn't work for me, I liked it during the day, which is why we are heading there at 6'ish today, the night times were spilled over from yates etc. I just think that by doing offers on cocktails (as a lot of other good bars do) they may tempt some customers through the doors. I will try it later and see what I think, if it doesn't work it'll be Bungalows & Bears, as they are one of the few bars at the mo that get it right. (in my opinion :))

Archived