Bus fare price?

well i paid £6 just to go to Sheffield and back on saturday! rip off or what?

how come that much?? did u pay single fair each way? it is cheaper for a day ticket, a sheffield day ticket is £4.30 a south yorks one is £4.80

i have to pay this 5 days a week to get me to and from work or pay the week saver

costs me about £80 per month and then we have a car to pay for gets my boyfriend to and from work, costs us a bomb between us

I agree about prices but thats life. What I think is missing is some form of price list around the net! Or even those at travel south yorkshire (rotherham number place) should have something for people! The women had never even heard of the bus I wanted, its been around a few months now. Oh im not complaining over prices £2.80, meadowhell and back, thats fine, im prepared to pay that :-)

how come that much?? did u pay single fair each way? it is cheaper for a day ticket, a sheffield day ticket is £4.30 a south yorks one is £4.80

i have to pay this 5 days a week to get me to and from work or pay the week saver

costs me about £80 per month and then we have a car to pay for gets my boyfriend to and from work, costs us a bomb between us

was three quid each for me and the wife one way. and three quid each back, didnt want a day ticket cos first stop running at night and might have had to get Stagecoach back, thats the trouble the buses should be regulated once more so they are all singing from the same sheet as it were.

was three quid each for me and the wife one way. and three quid each back, didnt want a day ticket cos first stop running at night and might have had to get Stagecoach back, thats the trouble the buses should be regulated once more so they are all singing from the same sheet as it were.

bloody crap thats all i can say, i hate bus fares its a complete rip off, costs me £4.80 a day, although i live and work in sheffield i have to get a syorks one cos its a rotherham bus service!!

just for future it wouldnt save u much but u can get an all day ticket that takes u on all busses, trams and trains for a fiver...unless its gone up, which wouldnt suprise me.

what also annoys the hell outta me is stagecoach fares and day tickets are much cheaper i saw one today advertising a week ticket on stagecoach for a tenner. we dont have stagecoach on our bus route :(

Archived