Restaurants open this Sunday lunch (Father's Day)

Meaks

Apologies in advance for the drabness of this thread but does anyone know of any half decent restaurants open this Sunday around half past one time? Preferably Italian(ish) type venues or 'better' pub meals.

A lot of places open specially for Mother's Day but don't bother with Father's Day and I can't be bothered phoning round. :)

Thanks Meds - I'd seen this the other day (and forgot about it) but thought it sounded a little pricey (:blush:) and nothing exciting. To be fair though it doesn't look bad at all. :)

Probably booked up mind. x

The Peacock is great for pub food, or the Phoenix at Ridgeway do good food? As for Italians, there's so many, a great one is the Italian on Meadowhead, Ferdinandos, all the staff are Italian, the food is fantastic and very reasonable. You'll have to check they open Sundays as I'm not sure. We've been twice now and would recommend it.

Father's Day this Sunday? Thanks for the tip off!

Archived