Myspace v Facebook you decide

dansociety

I'd have to say i do like both, myspace is really good for looking up new bands etc but I use facebook much more often, it's better for talking to friends etc and organising events/nights out..

Plus, if like me you're promoting a bar/club, just create a group and invite people to join, you can then invite all members to up and coming events, message all members with offers etc etc...

I'm a member of both and Bebo but I tend to use myspace more as a tool for listening to new bands and finding out where they are playing. I also like all the faffy bits on my space - my page takes ages to load! My sister loves it as well so i talk to her via it.

I'm getting better with facebook and using it to communicate with a couple of old friends but they are both on myspace anyway? you have to put all these add ons to make it work.

Bebo i joined a couple of years ago and forgot about to be honest but someone i know joined a few weeks ago and gave me a nudge. Was quite funny when i looked at my profile which said I'm loving this new band called Arctic Monkeys. :hihi: - made me sound like Emily from Big Brother.

• 2 weeks later...
I use facebook, its fun, myspaces is crap, they have like a thousand imaginary friends.

since he said he will be using it to promote nights at a bar, that's probably a good thing.

Myspace is better for promotion, bands etc

Facebook is better for friends etc

or you could sign up for both as there both free and find out which one is better suited for you.

both will make you wish you never owned a computer.

I'm a member of both and Bebo but I tend to use myspace more as a tool for listening to new bands and finding out where they are playing.

Snap.

Myspace is brilliant for that.

:)

Archived