Myspace v Facebook you decide

dansociety

• 4 weeks later...
Does anybody use Myspace or Facebook to decide where to go out?

I am involved with the bar NYLON and think both tools are valueble in giving very up to date info about whats going on at the bar.

However it does take up a load of time and im just wondering if people regularly use these sites to choose what they are doing.

Cheers

Dan.

I don't normally use it to go out, well sometimes I do but I generally get invited to gigs on there as I have a dj page and am involved heavily with the dnb and hiphop scene. So it has its uses on that I suppose.

Facebook, all day, easier to read, news bulletins on friends etc much better for users over 18 i think myspace is more for kids/teenagers.

Sorry, are you looking at the whole of myspace?

I am 28 and have one under the networking side, I don't use the page for making friends, I use it for my dj circle and promoting myself, also meeting like minded musicians and artists from Sheffield and worldwide. I have over 8k hits, most of which are people promoting their music. Try looking into it more you'd be surprised!!!:hihi:

You are generalising a little arn't you, and as for anything else in this life: it's all subjective.

Facebook is better for keeping up with your friends, MySpace is better for keeping track of your fav bands and venues and for finding new stuff.

I'm totally addicted to Facebook at the moment. Loads of fun :D

Well today I joined Facebook, and first off it looked a bit complicated but got the hang of it, adding allsorts now, lol

I have the weather on, been sending friends drinks and just added a garden lol, its sooo funny.

Just need some more fwends, only got 4 :(

Archived