Bjj Rocks - Get on the Mat

Ive been on holiday for one week, and not formally trained for the full week. Yet after one day I found myself drilling triangle tequniches, and scooting around the floor of my appartment. Ive noticed not many bjj post's lately so I just want to say if you are a martial artist or not, give bjj a try. Its a good way of making friends. Very practical. All round good physicly and mentally. I train at a club in Sheff and I hate getting involved in the politics of training. My message is train! And train HARD! it does'nt matter where you train there are loads of good places in Sheff all with good tuition.

SEE YOU ON THE MAT :)

woooo

thanks to all the new guys turning up now on a wednesday night at graves leisure centre. this week we had nearly 20 people on the mat. a great group of guys and it nakes fighting all that much more fun when you have loads of people to go at.

the only problem we ahve now is the limited mat space. acording to our intrpid leader we should be having some new mats up at graves so that will soon be sorted out.

cant wait for the comp in donny, its not about winning its about giving your opponent a good roll and lots of effort.

cant say enough about the club,,,,,,,,,,,come along and see wat all the fuss is about. get fit, have a laugh and ache like buggery the next morning!!!

woooo

thanks to all the new guys turning up now on a wednesday night at graves leisure centre. this week we had nearly 20 people on the mat. a great group of guys and it nakes fighting all that much more fun when you have loads of people to go at.

the only problem we ahve now is the limited mat space. acording to our intrpid leader we should be having some new mats up at graves so that will soon be sorted out.

cant wait for the comp in donny, its not about winning its about giving your opponent a good roll and lots of effort.

cant say enough about the club,,,,,,,,,,,come along and see wat all the fuss is about. get fit, have a laugh and ache like buggery the next morning!!!

Friendly bunch of lads who know what theyre on about.

As i mentioned we have got 20 gentelmen on the mat at the moment.

It would be great to see some ladies @ training, 205 ppl have seen this post im guessing that the full 205 are not all guys, so girls come on down.

Make friends, learn something new and practical, above all you will have fun :)

Anyway enought preaching from me and back to tapping craig. T-bagggggggg etc.

hmmm, not sure about that one. On a Monday we train @ Henry Fanshawe school in Dronfield, on a Wednesday is at Graves tennis centre. Come give it a try. Ive seen you post on the sports section b4 are you a kick boxer?

:D

I've been meaning to try out BJJ for a few months now (was going to go down to the langsette road one) but never got round to it.

I wonder which club is the easiest to get to from Rotherham and Firth park (as I reside at both places at the moment)?

I've been meaning to get down to the BJJ classes down at the 393 club in Hillsborough. Do you know where it is?

Archived