Grey hair - lets be honest about this one..

Grey Hair .......Me?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Grey Hair .......Me?

• Yes I have been grey for at least 5 yrs
    • Yes I have been grey for at least 10 yrs
    • I am not grey and never intend to be
    • Other. slating grey haired people in this thread.

Well, no grey hairs yet, although only 31 so don't expect to see any soon, hopefully. Saying that, my friend of the same age is going grey and someone who I work with is very grey yet only 28.

If I ever go grey, I don't think I will ever cover it up with a splash of just for men or grecian 2000 :D

I'm afraid I discovered my first greyee at 23 - I was at my mothers and shrieked at her "Mother I'm going grey" and she looked and said oh yeah. My nan is less grey than me and she's 75:( - it's only in the last five years she's looked peppery. I thought she dyed it to be honest but she says she never has.

Mine went significantly grey about five years ago - stress and shock I'm afraid.

So yes I may be very low on the wrinkle front but I've got greys hence i can always be found with purple stained towels in my house! :hihi:

My first grey hair was discovered by the lass who was cutting my hair back in 1986 - i was 20. I still have a full head of thick hair, I just shave it all off now - it's cheaper than hair dye!

Archived