Grey hair - lets be honest about this one..

Grey Hair .......Me?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Grey Hair .......Me?

• Yes I have been grey for at least 5 yrs
    • Yes I have been grey for at least 10 yrs
    • I am not grey and never intend to be
    • Other. slating grey haired people in this thread.

i noticed my first couple in the front of my hairline last summer. i put it down to stress about my best friends wedding (me being a bridesmaid) and house hunting.

since then ive been hitting the highlights and they became less noticible...but now i have a fringe and you cant see them at all! :D

the scary part is that i know i have my dads genes and he started to get very grey in his mid 30's.....but then i dotn have to raise me so im hoping ill be able to slow the process down. :hihi:

x

I quite fancy the idea of a few greys, In my early 20's I discovered a couple and was mortified to the extent that I brutally savaged the little sods with a pair of tweezers and have never seen them again.

Having a nice distinguished grey streak or better yet a silver mane appeals - Bring it on I say, you'll not find any just for men in my bathroom :D

So do you have grey hair? There is a poll, feel free to participate and why do people go to such great lengths to cover it up?

Well I have grey hair but I would'nt have to go to great lengths to cover it up, there is'nt much of it.

• 5 years later...

I havn't any grey hair because i dye it. I started giong grey at age 17 and for years if you were driving you would get pushed from behind if they see a bit of grey hair. At the age of around 40 you start getting asked if you are entitled to OAP concessions.Be nice if you got the state pension at 40 but they never asked. Anyway,going grey gracefully,forget it.

I'm 59, and my hair is still black. The beard has gone a grey-white colour though! :rolleyes:

So has mine. I'd welcome grey hair, I could then grow a beard and never have to shave again! Dark hair and a grey beard don't go well together methinks.

Archived