DNR Bar, what happened?

Azrael316

My guess would be complete mismanagement. I've heard horror stories of bands who have been booked to play there months in advance, only to turn up and no-one knows a thing about it (and I mean the staff!). Same goes for getting them to respond to any phone calls, emails, direct contacts, handwritten notes, live hostages, animal sacrifice etc...

I don't think it closing down. As there they have dec'rs in! with a new dove 'n' rainbow logo beening painted as I walked passed.
That would be the dove and rainbow on hartshead square - not the DNR bar on arundel gate....

Do a search on DNR and you will find a post I put up about why it was closed - I know the REAL reasons why as I was there having a beer when the police / fire brigade and council closed it down !

Not the Dove and Rainbow... The DNR Bar thaqt was being run by John the guy who used to have the 'Origianl' Dove.

yes lets be clear NOT the original Dove and Rainbow pub being discussed here which is now mine.....we refer to the 'new DnR' former Bar 101 on Arundel gate.....

Sorry got confused lol, I know the bar 101, Also the food place next door gas been locked up to. That put a advert for staff in the window last wednesday but has been boarded up know with locks? possable redevelopment on the way on the way? May be worth speaking to the tram people as there have a second office upstairs.

Archived