Crashers to Ashes: Gatecrasher burns down.

Stockers

Still can't belive its gone was my fave club in town... Soooo gutted! I've recived a few "funny" text messages recently tho...

"Hey mate hows life, want to go crasher tonight? I hear its the hottest place in town"

"alright mate you heard about crashers new night, disco inferno?"

or "have you heard about the new smoking ban ? appearently crasher is going to be smoke free on july 1st"

Not sure if thats what he is asking.

I could be wrong, its doesnt seem very clear?

He could mean when was the first GateCrasher night at Republic? (which perhaps would have been mid to late 90s).

I meant what date did REPUBLIC change its name officially to GATECRASHER 1.....

We used to use it as a selling point to prospective undergraduates.

I wonder how it'll impact on students choosing Sheffield to study.

I certainly knew quite a few people who said it swung there decision to come to sheffield when 2 uni's were evenly matched!

Still can't belive its gone was my fave club in town... Soooo gutted! I've recived a few "funny" text messages recently tho...

"Hey mate hows life, want to go crasher tonight? I hear its the hottest place in town"

"alright mate you heard about crashers new night, disco inferno?"

or "have you heard about the new smoking ban ? appearently crasher is going to be smoke free on july 1st"

It didn't take long before the jokes started. I still think my Bernard Manning one was the funniest.

We are calling all dedicated followers of Gatecrasher to attend Crasher this Saturday @ Discotheque, Leeds to celebrate the life & future of the club which changed a clubbing generation FOREVER!

THE LION LIVES ON.

As a mark of respect we are asking everyone to wear Red arm bands to celebrate the club which so many people have called their second home - see you at the front.

GATECRASHER FOREVER AND EVER AMEN

CRASHER

MIDSUMMER DISCO-TECH

DISCOTHEQUE, LEEDS

SAT 23 JUNE 2007

10.30PM-6AM

MAIN ROOM:

MARCEL WOODS

SEAN TYAS

ALY & FILA

RILEY & DURRANT

WILL HOLLAND