Crashers to Ashes: Gatecrasher burns down.

Stockers

but the club has been open for 14years, previous to that it was a wearhouse, the club was designed to meet the clubbers needs, cosmetics, fancy designs, drapes, plastics etc..... republic/crasher has never had a bad name about it, look at the other clubs...nieche people shot,stabbed,drugs etc.....kingdom/embrace fighting/drugs/ ledmill number of cases reported for the date rape drugs.... crasher is the only club ive known who isnt in the limelight for someting happening.

so instead of questioning it why dont we talk about what we would like from the new crasher? i would like to see it in a different location, costs me an arm and a leg in a taxi to get to it lol

crasher is the only club ive known who isnt in the limelight for someting happening.

Thats not strictly true... you cannot get much more high profile than the big raid on it a few years ago. There were a lot of stories about the reasons for the raid - but the official Police line was that is was to target high profle dealing.

if the build anything that remotely resembles code when it first opened ill burn the bloody thing down again!!!

I hope they used this oppertunatly to build something very very special indeed and re-take the crown of britains best club.

You would think that some camera somewhere on or off the premises would catch something if it were suspicious, but let's not speculate while it's under investigation.

Start the sentence with some speculation, then say let's not speculate....

Archived