Help with snoring

was wondering if anyone can help me, my other half says i snore at night i dont think i do but i am a heavy sleeper so was wondering does anyone know of anything i cud use to help me stop snoring iv got them breath easy strips but they dont help much and i cant use sum things cos i have fits :(:confused:

Put a cork at the base of your back, then when you roll on it it will be uncomfortable and you will turn on your side, that usually stops people, they just snore whilst laying on their back. Otherwise tell who ever is next to you to give you a nudge so you move:P

i sleep on me side as it is lol i cant sleep on me back it aint comfy lol and he already elbows me now lol

Dunno then Vic!!:hihi: I just use the cork excuse so I can take a bottle of wine to bed with me:hihi: :hihi: Seriously though do you sufer from sinus trouble??

Dunno then Vic!!:hihi: I just use the cork excuse so I can take a bottle of wine to bed with me:hihi: :hihi: Seriously though do you sufer from sinus trouble??

im not sure really me ex never complained about it, i thought it could do with the fact that im not used to sleepin at his as im always at mine.

But im willing to try anything think i might take a trip to a herbalist see if they can help

Archived