Contact sport..a little help please!

i am wanting to takeup a contact sport, either kickboxing, thai boxing, karate etc. i just don't know which one to go for.

i'd also prefer clases to be over the weekend if at all possible!

(not asking for much i know!!! lol)

i am a complete beginner and don't want to feel daft for being a newcomer! does anyone have any reccommendations for any particular style and place to go?

thanks in advance!

i am wanting to takeup a contact sport, either kickboxing, thai boxing, karate etc. i just don't know which one to go for.

i am a complete beginner and don't want to feel daft for being a newcomer! does anyone have any reccommendations for any particular style and place to go?

thanks in advance!

Adrain & Graham Abdulla teach Kung Fu & Kickboxing, I know they do weekend classes and they train at various locations throughout Sheffield & Buxton. for further information visit http://www.prokungfu.com

There are various Martial Arts classes available around Sheffield its just a case of trying them to see which one is best for you. Good Luck!

thanks in advance!

it really depends on what your looking for and what you get out of it! personally i like Thai boxing

Archived