Who Will Win The Race for Sheffield Super Club NOW??

bladesufc1

Who Will WIN??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will WIN??

• Plug
    • Embrace
    • DQ Bar
    • New Arches

So which club will now come out top trumps untill Republic sorts it's self out!

i personally think PLUG will win this hands down now, they just need some BIGGER names

Plug has splashed out on a lot of big live acts - but I'm not sure if BIGGER Dj names actually pull enough people through the door to be worth their fee anymore.

Plug has splashed out on a lot of big live acts - but I'm not sure if BIGGER Dj names actually pull enough people through the door to be worth their fee anymore.

obviously you not been to a GATECRASHER night then!! cant pull the crowds anymore.. give over your having a laugh!!

if Carl Cox played a night at PLUG there'd be no room to stand.

get yourself to creamfields, and tell me BIG names dont attract punters anymore

obviously you not been to a GATECRASHER night then!! cant pull the crowds anymore.. give over your having a laugh!!

if Carl Cox played a night at PLUG there'd be no room to stand.

get yourself to creamfields, and tell me BIG names dont attract punters anymore

Have to agree whole-heartedly with you there. Big name DJs pull in the crowds. That is why they are big names.

I remember when Laurent Garnier played there last year. There really was no room to move on the dance floor.

So which club will now come out top trumps untill Republic sorts it's self out!

i personally think PLUG will win this hands down now, they just need some BIGGER names

Embrace obviously! Anyone know whats happening there this weekend?

Its not 2000 anymore - superclubs just dont do the business anymore... I'm not sure about the PVD night (who would have cost the same price as a small house to book) - but the other recent Crasher nights havnt done anything like the same sort of business that they would have done a few years ago.

If big name DJs still pulled people - GC would have had them on every week like they did in 2000 instead of doing their saturday nights with HallamFM.

Archived